What's Your Opinion?

Well that's different...

"Gerard lay there, his eyes closed, inhaling the sweet smell of franks hair. They hadn't been together long, they'd only known eachother a few weeks, but they already had such a strong bond. Nothing could ruin this moment.

Frank shifted slightly in his sleep, Gerard smiled knowingly, frank always seemed to have bad dreams whenever they slept in a bed together. It was odd really, but Gerard had just put it down to the fact that he had a considerably darker aura than everyone else, and it always seemed to make the people around him feel groggy and tired.

Gerard opened his eyes and looked down onto his lovers face, frank was everything he'd ever wanted. Slowly he leant down and planted a tender kiss on the younger boys cheek, while thinking about the night before, and what a wonderful time they'd ha-"


Frank quickly closed the window on the screen, feeling rather dirty and disturbed by the whole thing.

"Seriously dude, what the fuck?" exclaimed a voice behind him.

He turned round to face the others, his eyes first falling on ray who looked, quiet frankly, horrified.

"i mean who writes all this shi-"

"Ray!! i hope you don't kiss your mother with that mouth" Gerard announced, pouting slightly.

"He did what with who now?"

"Shut up Bob, no one asked you" Gerard said again, trying not to remind himself of the story he'd just read.

Gerard shivered slightly, the thought of it all it made him feel rather ill, and the fact he'd just gotten back onto the tour bus, which had the suspension of a square rock, after a rather large lunch, was not helping.

Mikey flopped down on the spare desk chair beside them all, with a rather large cup of black coffee in his hand, and sighed.

"Seriously guys, if it makes you feel that repulsed why don't you just ignore it?"

"Ummm mabye because it's everwhere!!" Frank exclaimed suddenly suprising everyone. " i mean i don't see how you ignore it either?!?! do i have to remind you about the wayce-"

"Alright!! no one wants to be reminded of that!!" Gerard said rather abruptly, shivering slightly. "It still gives me nightmares"

"C'mon mikes, you can't say it doesn't freak you out, not even slightly?"

Mikey looked at Bob, appearing rather perplexed by the question.

"Well i guess the ones where-"

"HA i knew it!!" Bob shreiked with Joy, while entertaining a rather smug grin on his face.

"Let me finish will you?!?!" Bobs' smile faded quickly "Anyway as i was saying, the ones that annoy me most are they stories where Gerard and Frank, or Gerard and me, or anyone of us are Vampires"

There was an all round nod and agreement to this.

"Cuz i know we al had that obsession with vampires for a point, but it takes it a bit far ya know?"

"I know what ya mean, i wish i'd never started it now." Gerard laughed quietly.

A short silence followed, before Mikey began to talk again.

"And Besides-"

"Besides what?" Ray questioned.

"Everyone knows Gerard's a werewolf...."