Big City Dreams.

Chapter 01 - oh the ***ing joy.

”Zette! Up! It's time for your first day at school,” my mom roars at me. I groan into my pillow then sigh getting up. It has been no longer than 2 months since we moved to California, all the things here are so weird. Oh but to top all the shitty things there has happen already, my parents has chosen that it's best that I go to private school. What the fuck! I've always gone to normal school I don't know how these private schools work.

Sighing, I put my favorite pair of jeans on and a God Charlotte band tee, then walk to the bathroom doing the normal stuff there; Like brushing my teeth and hair. I put some makeup on the walks out grabbing my bag and head downstairs. I can smell that my mom has made breakfast for my dad and me but I don't feel that hungry. I walk into the kitchen then grab an apple, and look at my parents.

“I'll be heading to school now then..” I sigh. They nod and I roll my eyes, walking out of the kitchen then to the front door putting my black converse on then walks out of the house. The sun is barely up yet, I look down the street to see all the kids heading towards school. Are they going where I'm going? I hope not, 'Coz there's a lot of kids walking down the road.

I put my bag over my shoulder then sigh heading down the road towards my new school. Thoughts were running around in my head like a hamster on speed. I was really nervous and freaking scared. I have been bullied in the other schools I went to, and I'm scared it will happen again.

I rub my head slightly then stop, looking at the new school I'm attending to. The building was red and the school's name was written on a large metal sign, hanging on the wall. I gulps slightly then takes a deep breath. This is it.

****

“Welcome to our school,” the principal happily told me. I just look at him then nod slightly. He smiles then hands me a paper. I look at it seeing it's my schedule.

“This is your schedule, your first class today is music. I'll lead you down to the classroom,” he tells me, getting up. I get up too grabbing my bag and we walk out of the principals office and down the hall. He stops at a room then knocks on the door before opening it.

From my position I can only see the teacher, and he looks kinda cute. His clothes tell me that he's quite young for a teacher to be. The principal put a hand behind my back pushing me in slightly. I gulps looking down.

“Mr. Davies, I have a new student to your class.” he tells the man. I look up to see the teacher looking at me nodding slightly. I look around at all the students to see them looking at me and whispering to each other. Oh the fucking joy, to be a new student in a new school.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like it (: