Big City Dreams.

Chapter 11

as we get outside the classroom, we see Alex and Ed standing and looking at each other scowling. I gulp getting this bad feeling in my stomach not knowing why. Ed crosses his arms.

“you know it's wrong Alex, she's a fucking student!” he growls. They haven't seen us yet, I guess they're really down in the red field to even notice there's someone around them.

“shut the fuck up Ed! I just can't help it, okay?! So if I inlove with one if my students, what about you eh? What about you and Em?!” he fights back. I felt a stone drop when he said he was inlove with one of his students, that means I have no chance.

“there's nothing there” he tells sternly. Alex grunts in answer.

“yeah right Ed, your stupid class is the only one she behave in, and you invite her home to you!!” Alex yells at him. I can feel Em grabbing my hand and I look at her, seeing she has tears in her eyes. I don't know why.

“for your information, YOUR LITTLE LOVER WAS THERE TOO!!!!” Ed yells. His lover? There was only me there besides Em, omg! That means I'm his lover. That means Alex Davies is in love with me. I felt I cheeks heat up.

“SHE'S NOT MY LOVER! I CAN KEEP MY COCK IN MY PANTS, NOT LIKE OTHERS I KNOW!!” I felt a giggle escape my throat which make Alex and Ed turn their heads in our direction. Me, Em, MR. H and the other students looking at them. They gulps looking at each other.

“we're talking about this later” Ed mumbles to Alex before storming off down the hall, Alex groans rubbing his head, then turns around.

“allright, back to class.” he informs, and we go back to class. But my stomach won't calm down. I felled butterflies keep flying and it's starting to hurt. I stops up putting my hands on my stomach. Em stops too looking at me.

“are you ok Zette?” she asks, I tries to nod, but it's starting to get darker for my eyes. I feel a hand on my shoulder, then I hear my favorite voice.

“are you okay?” Alex asks, me I gulps then figures I should try to talk.

“I-I...” I didn't get to say anything more, 'Coz it got completely dark, and I had passed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you liked it (: