Big City Dreams.

Chapter 13

“Really? They said that?” I ask Em. After I passed out in school I’ve been forced to stay home, my mom took me to the hospital to find out if everything was wrong with me. But it turned out I’m completely healthy so the doctor just told me to rest a couple of days.

“Yeah they did” Em sigh “they’re scared to lose their jobs.” I sigh, I would too if I was them. I don’t know if Alex can forget me but I can’t forget Alex. I may be young, but I do have a beating heart.

“Maybe Alex can forget about me” I say slowly feeling the tears burn “but I can’t forget about Alex.” I look up at her with tears in my eyes. She sighs then hugs me.

“I know, I can’t forget about Ed either, but I’ve got a plan!” she exclaim “well... for you. But I’ll make one work for me” she smiles. I gulp looking at her.

“What is this brilliant plan of yours?” I ask her. She smiles then takes out her iphone.

“I know there’s a boy in our class that likes you” she tells me “start going out with him and make Alex jealous” she adds. I think about it, it sounds so horrible mean.

“It sounds so mean” I sigh looking at her. She sighs. “But I like the plan” I then smirk. She giggles evilly, and then writes a number into her iphone.

“I’ll make a little call to him then” she smirks. I smile, hoping her plan will work.

**

It’s a week after Em visited me talking about her brilliant idea, and I got to say, it’s a bit affective. The boy who liked me, his name is William, isn’t just good looking. He’s also a really gentleman. When we meet in the hall or in the cafeteria and Alex sees us. He just walks away. I’m calling that affective.

“hey beautiful” I hear a well known voice shout to me, I turn my eyes away from my locker and look at William, who is smiling walking towards me. I smiles closing my locker then embrace him with a hug and a kiss.

“Hey handsome” I tell him. He smiles kissing me again pushing me slightly against the locker. I fake moan into his mouth. You see, he might be a really nice guy, but I don’t like him that way.

“Get a room” I hear Em giggle, I pull away from the kiss looking at her smiling. She winks to e nodding towards something. I follow her eyes to see Alex talking with Ed. Only Alex isn’t looking at Ed, he’s looking our way. And he’s eyes tells me he’s really pissed off. I look at Em rolling my eyes, then William kisses my neck and I gasp then giggles.

“Will!!” I shriek giggling. He smirks into my neck.

“You two! No sex in the hall.” I look up at Alex, and then roll my eyes before kissing William goodbye and walks with Em towards our first class.

“He’s real jealous!” Em exclaim smiling.

“Mhmm, so I’ve noticed” I tell her as we walk into the class. She smiles then lift her hand and I high fives it.

“Our plan is working” she tells before we sit down. Alex walks into the class looking around. Our eyes connects for a moment then he starts the class
♠ ♠ ♠
comment xD