Big City Dreams.

chapter 15

“HE WHAT?!” I yelled at Em the next day in school. I felt bad for leaving her yesterday but it wasn’t with my best will. William had forced me to take with him home. In the last 2 weeks he has gone from a sweet gentleman to a completely jealous prick. It’s was scaring and yesterday he tried to make me sleep with him. And I wouldn’t so yeah, I’m not dating him anymore. That ruins mine and Em’s plan but I don’t care, no boy or man is ever going to make me do something I don’t want to do.

“He kissed me Zette, I swear!” Em squeals like a little girl. I smiles then hugs her. “Then he couldn’t forget you, I’m so happy for you” I tell her. She smiles then looks behind her at Alex then looks back at me sighing slightly.

“he hasn’t forgot about you either y’know?” she tells me. I sigh closing my locker and starts to walk towards our first class.

“I know, but he hasn’t made a move either which means it’s never going to be Em.” She sighs then hugs me slightly.

“You never know Zette you never know.”

***

I sigh looking at myself in the mirror. Today is the day we’re holding that class party, I’m kinda exited but also a little scared. I look at Em, she looks so perfect and pretty. I just can’t look pretty at all. I sigh looking at my makeup.

“ugh, I look so ugly!” I exclaim. She laughs at me then hands me my hoodie and purse.

“no you look beautiful, your blue eyes stands out Zette!” she tells me. I smiles putting my hoodie on then we walk downstairs getting our shoes on then walks outside and down to the school where the party is held.

The music is loud and booming into my ears. I look around at all the people there; they’re having a good time. I look at Em seeing she’s looking around for someone. I roll my eyes then take her hand and lead her out to the ladies room. We get into one of the toilet boxes. Em sits on the toilet and I sit down on the floor. No one says a thing as Em pulls out the two cola bottles out of her purse. I take one of them and open it taking a sip fro the cola and vodka mix there’s inside the bottle. Em copies me and sigh.

“We’re such a bunch of sad teenagers. Drinking at a non alcoholic party, crushing on teachers. We always do the wrong thing Zette” she tells me. I sigh taking a large sip and looks at her.

“There’s nothing wrong with doing what seems wrong for others. As long as it feels right for you” we giggle slightly and down the most of our drinks. I feel the amount of vodka take action, the world around me moves around, almost too fast for me. I giggle downing the rest in the bottle then throw it out of the box we’re sitting in then looks at Em.

“A-are you done yeth?” I slur. She giggles and downs the rest of her drink.

“Now I am!!!” she slurs back. I get up on my third try and helps Em up. We gets out of the box and stumbles back to the party giggling and yelling as we get in, Em gets out of my grip and stumbles into the dance floor then starts dancing like a maniac. I giggle at her stumbling back a little. Then I feel a hand on my shoulder, I turn around and look into Alex’s eyes. They look worried, why is he worried? He takes me out of the gym, and down to a classroom helping me in then closes the door after him. I giggle stumbling a little but Alex catches me. I pout as he turns me around and looks into my eyes.

“zette are you drunk?” he asks. I look up at him then smirks. I have no idea why but I’m so turned on by him right now. I trail a hand down his chest to his pants and stop there. I hear him gulping slightly, then I look up at him again moving into him.

“does that worry you mr. Alex Davies?” I slur slightly. He gulps not answering, I smirks then leans up crashing my lips against his. And as I knew he would, he returned the kiss groaning into my lips as I yank up in his shirt, I pull it off and he pulls off my dress, studying my body a little before looking into my eyes.

“you’re so beautiful Zette” he tells me, I smiles and kiss him again. He pushes me up against the wall taking off my leggings as I takes off his pants and boxers. He takes of the rest of my clothes then lifts me up against the wall.

I maybe should have told him I was a virgin, but I’m drunk and I really don’t care about it.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like (: