Big City Dreams.

Chapter 16.

When I finally stopped dancing, I was really thirsty. I looked around for Zette, didn't see her and just shrugged and headed for the drink table where Ed was standing. After he had kissed me, my mom had pulled in and I left to avoid the whole awkward conversation between me and her.

I reached into the bucket to pull out a soda but thanks to my drunken lack of balance, I toppled over into the drink bucket, face planting into the bucket of ice. I giggled, grabbing a soda and trying to push myself out. I felt an hand on my arm pulling me up out of it. I turned around to see Ed looking at me.

"Hi!" I slurred, giggling a little as I fought to open the bottle of soda I had just pulled out when I went in. He looked at me before his nose scrunched together like he was smelling something bad.

"Have you been drinking?" he asked. I shrugged.

"What's it to you?" I slurred again, opening the bottle and spilling half of it over me and him. "Shit." Ed looked down at his shirt and then up to me.

"Come on, I'm taking you home," he informed, grabbing my shoulders and steering me into the hallway.

"No, no, no!" I squeaked, "You can't!" I hiccuped. "If I come home drunk..." I trailed off, shuddering. Ed stopped, spinning me around to look me in the face.

"Em, where did you get the alcohol?" he asked in a very serious tone. I bit my lip, whimpering.

"I can't...I don't..." I stammered. He shook his head.

"Give me your phone," he said, holding it out. Without much thought, I fumbled around with my pocket and handing him my phone. He let go of me, opened my phone, texted someone and handed it back.

"What?" I asked, as he started pulling down the hall. "Where are we going?"

"Home," he told me as he headed out of the door, digging his hand into his pocket and pulling out keys.

"What?! You can't!" I shrieked, trying to fight his grip but inebriated me wasn't strong or rather coordinated and I ended up falling towards him. He grabbed me by the shoulders again to steady me before continuing to lead me to his car.

"My home. As far as your mom knows, you're staying at Zette's tonight," he grumbled, unlocking his car. "Get in."
____

"Come on," I whined, clinging to Ed's waist.

"Em," he sighed, pulling his arm off of him and standing in front of me. He stared at me and I gave him a glazed stare back. Something in my mind was just pushing me towards him and just as it told me to, I kissed him. Full on the lips, arms around him kissing. Though he was taken by surprise, he recovered quickly, kissing me back. One of his arms wrapped itself around my waist and the other reached out to open the bedroom door.

He pushed me into the room, closing the door behind him and towards the bed. When my knees hit the bed, I fell back, still clinging to him. Within a matter of seconds both of our shirts had been shed and his lips were attached to my neck. I was wiggling out of my pants when he stopped, pulling away from me. He kneeled over me, shaking his head.

"What am I doing?" he asked. He climbed off the bed, running his hands through his hair, "We shouldn't be doing this." I finished kicking off my pants, crawling towards the edge of the bed and reaching out to grab his arm.

"I won't tell anyone if you won't," I told him quietly. He stopped, turning to face me, just out of my reach.

"Em, I can't. You're seventeen," he pointed out, "I'm going to lose my job. I'm going to get arrested." I shook my head.

"I've always been mature for my age," I told him, pouting. "I promise I won't tell." I reached out again, grabbing at air a couple times in his direction. He shook his head, going over to his dresser and pulling out boxers and a shirt and tossing them next to me on the bed.

"Get dressed and go to sleep. I'll take you home in the morning." With that, he left, slamming the door behind him.
♠ ♠ ♠
It was kind of awkward for me to write this. I usually do this shit in third POV. xD