Big City Dreams.

Chapther 25

I am now 1 and a half month in and nobody has noticed anything. The morning sickness isn’t as bad as it was in the beginning. The only problem I have now is that me and Alex hasn’t talked at all since the day I decided to keep the baby. It’s not like he’s avoiding me, it’s just that when I tries to to talk to him about the baby he gets all distant and I usually give up. He does pay for the doctor visits and that, like he promised he would. But he gets distant when I mention something about the future and the child. Like he doesn’t want me to keep it.

I bite my lip looking at Alex as we’re driving home from a doctor check. It’s now or never, I want some answers out of that man.

“Alex?” I ask quietly. He looks at me quickly then back at the road.

“mhmm?” he answers concentrated on the road. I breathe in slightly then looks at him.

“do you want to be the father of this child?” I ask him. He doesn’t answer for some minutes then sigh loudly.

“I knew this would come.” He says more to himself. “Listen Zette, it’s not that I don’t want to be a father yet, it’s just that.. You’re too young to be a mother. I would destroy your life and I don’t want to do that.. So I think it’s best that you give it up for adoption.” He finishes up his speak.

I’m lost for words. How can he say something like that? I’m not too young! Sure I might not have the life as many others on my age, but I would have something to live for instead of throwing my life away on nothing. And all he can say is that my life would be destroyed. Tears starts to fall from my eyes, and my breath start to quicken.

“Stop the car” I manage to get out before I nearly choke on my breath. He looks at me then sees the tears.

“Zette? What’s wrong?” he asks. I shake my head then feel anger rise inside of me.

“STOP THE GODDAMN CAR ALEX!” I yell. He drives into the side and stops the car looking at me gulping. I manage to get the seatbelt off then get out grabbing my bag then looks back at him.

“stay the fuck away from me! I can manage this on my own! Sure I’m young, and some might say I would throw my life away! But I’ll have something to live for! So just leave me and the child alone!” I growl at him then slam the door closed and walk down the road. The tears not having any ending. I hear a car door open and close and look back to see Alex following me.

“Zette come back!” I hear anger in his voice, and feel I shouldn’t then I start running, hoping to catch Em’s home before Alex catches me.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like (: