Big City Dreams.

Chapter 5

“Alright class is over!” the teacher calls out just as the bell starts to ring.

I smile, walking out of the class with Em, now it's finally time for lunch. We head to the cafeteria, and I'm caught up in my talk with Em about food that I collide into someone ending on the floor. I groans rubbing my head slightly.

“Oh, sorry miss, I didn't see you,” a familiar voice says, I look up to see it's Mr. Davies. He smiles slightly handing out his hand towards me, I take it and he help me up.

“it's okay Mr. Davies..” I tell him, he sigh slightly looking at me. “please, Call me Alex, all that Mr. makes me sound like I'm 70 years old!” I can't help but giggling at his words.

“Okay then, Alex.” he nods smiling then walks towards the cafeteria talking with 4 other teachers. I keep looking at his back until someone pokes my nose.

“Earth to Zette!!” Em yells into my ear,causing me to groan and rub it, then look at her.

“I'm right here Em, you don't have to yell.” she giggles at me, then we walk into the cafeteria. I look around at all the students sitting and eating. I suddenly feel all shy and nervous. Em leads me towards the food and we get some, then we sit down at a table to eat. I sigh looking around then spots Alex and the other 5 teachers sitting at a table and talking. I sigh and looks at Alex while I'm eating.

“He's hot, isn't he?” Em sighs beside me, and I nod slightly. “But remember he's mine!” I look at her, raising an eyebrow.

“You like Alex?” I ask her seriously. She looks at me like I was on drugs, “Oh god no! I was talking about Mr. Minton! You were talking about Alex?” she asks.

I nod. She snickers and smirks. Then we just continue eating.
♠ ♠ ♠
(: