Status: Kind of Active.

Please Just Let Me Go

Chapter 1

He hit me across the face. I held my cheek in pain. Tears spilled down my face.

“Papa por favor parar (please stop).” I wrapped my hand around his fist gently. He swung and hit me under my right eye. I rubbed it quickly before I ran away from him toward my mom unconscious on the floor. I knelt down to her level.

“Mama MAMA levántese! (Get up)” I screamed as I shook her. She groaned in response. I turned my head to look at where he was. He was right in front of me. He swung the beer bottle and me and hit me on the side of my head. I fell back everything seemed to hurt now.

My head pounded like a migraine times 5. My eye throbbed. I felt dizzy. I stood up struggling to keep my balance. I backed away as he slowly walked toward. I stumbled and fell over an upside down chair and proceeded to hit my head again. I propped myself on my hands and moved backward into a corner. I was seeing two of everything. He grabbed my ankle and pulled me toward him. An evil smile plastered on his face. He let go of my ankle and pulled out a gun from his jacket pocket and aimed it at my forehead. I wasn’t afraid to die. I held on to his wrist so that the gun was touching my forehead. Now maybe my mother will understand once her daughter it gone.

“Teddy” his Spanish accent clung to his voice

“Usted no puede llamarme que usted no es mi padre (you cannot call me that you are not my father)” my energy was slowly slipping away. I watched his finger start to pull the trigger.

He started shaking, trembling. I let go of him shocked. He fell back and started to have what looked like a seizure on the ground. I stared wide-eyed. Foam gushed out of his mouth. Blood poured from his ones. Then he went still.

I began to breath heavily. I sat frozen in my spot not able to move. I slowly got up keeping my eye contact off the dead body on my living room floor.

I’m a murderer. My head pounded as walked over to my mother.

“Mama” I sat her up straight

You killed him you killed him

“Teresa are you alright” she said touching my face

“where’s your father did he leave already”

He’s dead I KILLED HIM

I stared at her ignoring her question. I got up and went in my room for some bandages.

“Teresa” she said trying to look me in the eye

I focused on her cuts and cleaned them before covering a cut on her cheek.

“I’m going to get our bags” I ran to my room. I got our two suitcases. We were already packed looking for the right time to leave. I didn’t’ want anyone to die. This was never how it was suppose to be. I stared into my room. I wouldn’t miss it I walked out leaving the door closed trying to leave as little finger prints as possible. The cops will be down here in a couple of days. I walked back into the living room chairs turned over and glass decorated the room. I scanned the room.

“Mom” I heard sniffles

I walked around and step over the coffee table. I saw my mom standing over his body.

I took a deep breath and put a gentle hand on her shoulder. She flinched before she turned around.

“We have to leave” she grabbed my hand and we ran outside to out range rover.

The rest was a blur.

She got herself settled in the driver’s seat and me in the passenger seat.

She took out her phone and dialed a number.

“yes it’s me” she sounded close to tears

“I need your help” she said crying now

“ok”

Then she hung up.

“Were leaving” she started the car and we drove off
♠ ♠ ♠
Me and aquanette0love decided to make a story together. She made this chapter though so all props for the first chapter go to her