Status: Kind of Active.

Please Just Let Me Go

Chapter 10

The Rabbit turned into a unfamiliar grassy area. He stopped beside the garage and got out. I parked my car and waited as he walked over to me. He made a gesture for me to roll the window down. I rolled my eyes and did.

"You can bring her into the garage." he said. I nodded and put the car into to drive, and proceeded forward and stopped when I was inside.. I parked my car and got out and slipped the keys in my pocket before resting beside the car and took in my surroundings. I was in a large room that just screamed "Manly manly manliness!". Tools were scattered everywhere along with oily rags and a couple of soda cans.I found myself looking around. There was a small tv perched on a tall shelf. I slid my index finger over the buttons until it reached the power button. When it turned I was greeted with black and gray and the sound of static. I slid my finger down to check the channels, I stopped clicking when I say the figure of a woman with dark green skirt and a white blouse talking. I caught her in the middle of a sentence.

"...have been found dead and the missing person rate as escalated dramatically." I narrowed my eyes as a stared a the tv as I turned up the volume.

"Seattle Police still aren't sure if it is gangs or psychotic murderers."

When I felt a hand on my shoulder I nearly jumped out of my skin.

"Lets not worry about that." Black said he lips were pressed tightly pressed together in a line he eyes looked darker. I swallowed and shrugged his hand off my shoulder. He looked away from me and turned off the tv.I took a step back from him and rubbed my hands on my jeans and avoided eye contact.

"Do you want to get started?" I asked as I stared at the ground

"Sure." he said he walked over to the front of the car. I stepped back and leaned on a table with a bunch of tools on it.

"First off your going to need a new bumper and headlights." It was quiet for a while asI just stared at the car.

'That's pretty much it." he said

I bit my lip before talking."So do you want to discuss the expenses and parts." I suddenly felt really bad that I wrecked his car. Stupid Paul this is all his fault. I frowned and crossed my arms around my chest. Black looked shocked at my change of attitude, he offered me a smile. I let out a breath and looked around the room.

'How about we split it? I pay one half,you pay the other."

"Fine." I said looking over at him

I heard the noisy sound of a car approaching and then then the sound of a car closing. Black froze in his spot as he stared at the garage entrance.

'Holy...!" I watched a pale brunette stumble into the garage tripping over the soda cans I had stepped over when I had arrived.

"Jake,what the hell happened to your car?" she yelled

"Hey Bells." he said then she finally noticed me standing their

"Oh hi," she said to me. I sighed before nodding at her. I really hate meeting new people.

"Kind of got into an accident." Black said rubbing the back off his neck. There was something off about him. I glanced over at the girl. Well this is awkward. I cleared my throat. Black glanced at me then at the girl who was called "Bells".

"Bella this is Teddy,Teddy Bella."

"What are you guys going to do about the cars." Bella said

"Fix 'em" I mumbled like it wasn't obvious. It was quiet again as I stared at the ground.

Jacob's Point of View

This was extremely awkward. I rubbed my hands together as I stared at the two girls before me. I kept wishing Teddy wasn't so stubborn and rude it's was slightly annoying,what was wrong with her anyways. Maybe this was all Bella's fault,why the hell was she here anyways, I thought it was pretty clear I wasn't the one for her. Or maybe Seth and Jared should get here so she could leave so I could think. But did I really want her to leave, I'm pretty sure she'd rather be anywhere else but here. And Paul...I'm going to need to set some shit straight with him.

"Hey Jake," Bella voice said I hadn't noticed but the awkward silence was still going on and my cell phone ringing "Peanut Butter Jelly Time" wasn't helping

"Hello" I hissed into the receiver

"Yeah were like on your street now,turning into your lawn-" said Jared

"Were here!" I heard Seth say not only in the phone but from outside.

Car doors slammed and I heard them begin to run then they appeared in the garage entrance.

"Let's get those butts moving, come on Hollister! I have a girl to meet." Jared shouted

Confusion filled me as I thought about the strange nicknames she has. I watched as Teddy made her way over to Jared and Seth. I noticed the word "Hollister" across her ass. I shook my head in annoyance that they were looking at her in such a way. I glared at Jared,he caught my stare and gave me a strange look. I looked over at Bella who stood there awkwardly. I didn't know it was even possible to be any awkward,but that's Bells for you. I managed a small smile and Seth made his way to me. I pocket my cell and was greeted by Seth with a hug.

"Hi Jake,hey Bella." he said sounding happier then ever. I patted his back and removed myself from the hug.

"So you've met my cousin Teresa," Seth said as we looked over at her,she was talking with Jared

"Yeah she sure is.." I paused thinking of the right words to describe her as.

"A handful." I concluded to as I gazed at her.

Teddy's Point View

"Kim wants to know if you'll sleep over." Jared said I wrapped my arms around my shoulders since the cold from outside was biting at me.

"Fine anything to get out of here." I said looking up at Jared

"Damn, I was hoping you would say no so I can spend time with my woman." Jared mumbled

"Too bad for you," I said smirking

"Are we going to get out of here?" I asked I looked over at Seth,Bella and Black. Black was staring at me intently when he saw me staring he looked away.

"Yeah," Jared said his eyes glued on Black,then he looked over at me.

"Five minutes Seth or I'm leaving your ass." Jared said as he walked away and I followed behind him. I stopped remembering something.

"Hey Black," I yelled I stuffed a hand in my pocket and held my keys in my hand. When I saw we held eye contact I tossed the keys to him. He caught them with one hand and we continued to hold eye contact.

"Can I call you tomorow?so can further discuss the car situation."

I suddenly felt nervous he stared at me with an intensity that made my heart race. I bit my bottom lip and scowled . "Get a hold of yourself Teddy,don't you dare fall for his innocent act." I told myself.

"Whatever you want." I said as I turned away from him

When I was sure we were out of earshot I called out to Jared who was just about to step into his car.

"Jared,we need to stop by my place." I told him as I held my arms. Jared let out an aggravated sigh and I just rolled my eyes as I open the the door for the backseat.

"Since when was I your taxi cab, I thought this was Paul's job." he threw his arms up,and then a smirk appeared on his face.

"Whatever happened to Paul anyways,weren't you with him?"

Just the mentioning of his name made my blood boil.

"Shut up Jared." I whispered in a harsh tone as I glared at him from the rearview mirror

"Whoa! alright didn't know "Paul" was a no trespassing territory. Sorry." Jared said

I merely flipped him off and crossed my arms around my chest, this for some unknown reason was funny to Jared. It was quiet for a minute or two except for the sound of the heat vent blowing hot air.

"Time's up." Jared suddenly said. At that same moment Seth,Black and Bella were walking out of the garage. Black hugged Bella goodbye and I rolled my eyes and averted my eyes. I watched Bella and her rusty dump truck rattle away. I heard Seth open the passenger seat and get in.

"Isn't Jake awesome Teddy?" Seth said as he turned to look at me in the backseat

"Freaking awesome!" I said sarcastically
♠ ♠ ♠
Haven't upadated this one in ages. Check out my Journal for updates for this story.
Subscribe and comment.
<3