Status: Kind of Active.

Please Just Let Me Go

Chapter 12

Hours past and not a moment of those hours were boring. We played Never Have I Ever and I learned that KIm wasn't as innocent as she seemed. I reluctantly let her straighten my hair and I ended up secretly liking it. It was about 3:45 in the morning and I was waiting on Kim to fall asleep. We made to bet because we were trying to see who could stay up the longest. It has been silent for almost 30 minutes. Slowly I pulled myself into the seating position and looked over Kim. Her mouth was open and the sheets were wrapped around her head. I smirked since I knew I was going to win. Steadily I reached over her and gripped the black sharpie from the night stand and turned on the lamp beside her. The loser got there face written on and had to leave it like that for the whole day. With a huge smile I drew Kim a nice mustache and beard. I capped the pen and tossed it at the foot of the bed. I lay back in the bed my eyelids feeling heavy each time I blinked. I snuggled myself into the pillow and fell asleep.

*

I was running,my stomach hurt from breathing so hard. I turned a corner as I made a run for the stairs. I was taking two at a time,but I wasn't fast enough. I never was. I thought I was safe I was almost at the top,then I felt hands tightly grip my ankles and I was roughly pulled down the stairs. I tried my hardest to grip the carpets on the stairs. But, I wasn't strong enough. I never was. I let out a scream and regretted it,because that always made everything worse. My chest roughly hit against each step as I was dragged down. Tears streamed out of my eyes and down my chin to my neck. He flipped me over so that I was on my back and let out a cruel laugh and pulled me toward his face by my hair. He was out of breath and I could smell the alcohol on his breath.

'Thought you could run Mi hija? Funny."

 

*

 

Then I woke up. I was breathing heavily and I was soaked in my sweat. I held my hair as I chocked on a sob. I haven't had those nightmares since the first night we moved to La Push. I guess it was long over due. Shakily I got out of bed,clutching my phone in my hand as I used it as light to get to the bathroom. I locked myself in the bathroom and turned on the lights. I avoided the mirror and sat my self on the top of the toilet and rubbed my head.

With trembling fingers I dialed Lucas's number.

"Hey Ted,how's the car?" he asked

I sigh and wipe my wet face.

"Are you okay,What happened?"

"Actually, I'm not." I admitted

"Another dream."

I sniff instead of responding

"You really should talk to someone about that." he said softly

I grimaced.

"I'm talking to you. Aren't I?" I said harshly

Lucas sighed and I heard the phone shuffle. "Look Teddy,you know what I mean...You know isn't okay for you to not be sleeping like this. You moved away fo-"

"I crashed the car!" I blurted out as I gripped my hair,wishing he would stop his rant.

"You what!" he shouted

"The car, I got into an accident...." I said softly

"I'm going to need something else to transportate in...." I said

There was a long pause,and I was left wondering why Lucas hasn't given up on me yet. I was an annoying bitch with too many problems.

"I'll send you the bike we were fixing before you left." he spoke in a light voice

"Thanks." I said as I rubbed my neck

"I spoil you to much."

"I love you too." I said rubbing my eyes.

 

-

 

"Wake up!" A voice said in a sweet voice

I groaned and rolled over and collided with another body.

"Holy-look lesbian love. Jared's girlfriend left him for a chick." I heard Quil say

"Ugh," I said as I opened my eyes,both Jared and Quil were looking down at us.

"Wow,this isn't creepy as all." I mumbled rolling over onto my stomach and putting the pillow over my head.

"I heard your Mom found out about the car..." Jared said

My heart skipped a beat. Oh hell . I sat up quickly and looked up at Jared.

"Kidding!" he had his hand up in surrender. I watched as he walked over to Kim who was surprisingly still asleep. Jared peeled the blanket off her face and was about to kiss her,but suddenly has backed away in horror.

"Whoa,what the hell is up with her face!" he yelled,Kim yawned and slowly her eye lids fluttered open and she sat up in the bed

"What are all you guys doing in here?"she questioned, Instead of answering Quil and I burst out laughing while both Kim and Jared had confused expression.

"What?" she said touching her hair,then her face. I tried to stifle laughter as Jared who looked more afraid then scared that there was a mustache along with a beard on her face.

"Your face!" Jared said gesturing to his face,Kim's face turned pink as she scrambled out of the bed,nearly falling on her face and ran to her bathroom. She slapped the door behind her.

"AHHHH!" she screamed, I sighed in content this is a start to a good day.

"Hey Teddy,You look like a lion." Jared said to me

"Get the fuck out of my face."

 

-

Let's start with saying I don't love anyone,well not anymore. Paul. He's a nice guy and he's funny,but a perv.But,he's a guy for god sake. Maybe,it would nice to be with him.

"Teddy!' I looked away from the place I was staring as and turn to Kim who had an agitated expression on her face. I just couldn't take her seriously. She was upset with me because I was dragging her to the mall,since that was part of the bet.

* 2 hours later

"Can we leave this store, It's so dark and scary in here." Kim whined

I looked over at Jared who was currently looking around like he lost his Mom.

"Fine. I'm tired of bring here anyways." I mumbled as I made my way out Hot Topic. It was really crowded here. I was un reasonably pressed up against strangers as I weaved through the crowds. For a moment I looked behind me to see if Kim and Jared were following me,when I turned back around I collided with a body.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
:(
Didn't get any last time...