Status: Kind of Active.

Please Just Let Me Go

Chapter 14

The annoying little bell rang as we walked through the doors of the ice cream parlor. Of course, Kim and Jared were glued to each other. Jared was randomly angry about something, I knew boys had periods too. I followed behind them into the line ,thinking really hard, about Paul and the choice I made...about us and me. I managed to crash my car,jump of a cliff and notice how bitchy I am to people I meet. And get a boyfriend. Eww, a boyfriend,for me. That sounds so odd to me. I'm actually letting someone in, and it scared me, I'm getting weak.
"Teddy," Jared called out to me. I jumped in my spot caught off guard and looked at him. This wasn't the place for me to be thinking like this
"What do you want?" he asked looking at me impatiently
"Hmm.. Oh I'll have what ever Kim is having." I dig my hands in my pocket to hand him some money.
"No, it's okay Jer will pay for you." Kim said
"No, she can-" Jared stopped mid sentence when Kim sent him a glare. He sighed heavily before pulling out a couple more bills from his wallet. I smirked and made the sound of a whip as Jared handed the impatient man the money. The man gave Jared a receipt before turning and making whatever we ordered. I took a seat at a brown and yellow bench with a a brown and yellow table in the middle. Kim and Jared sat across for me and I sat by my self in front of them. Jared began pouting.
"So I'm you chauffer and your wallet." Jared whined. I felt bad almost immediately. It's true he's been bringing me everywhere and now I'm using his money. I stuffed my hand in my pocket again and pulled out a 5 dollar bill, that should at least cover the ice cream.
"That's going to pay for gas." he mumbled as he grabbed the bill and put it in his pocket. Ugh, fuck you Jared I think to my self. That's what being nice gets me.
"Ungrateful bastard." I mutter.
"Your such a jerk." Kim said before sliding away from Jared arm
"Order 219," A voice calls from the front of the store. Jared frowned as he looked at the receipt and began to stand.
"I'll get it." I say getting up and walking toward the front of the store. I sighed he's such a bitch my fist clenched at my side, don't get worked up for nothing I tell myself as I approach the counter. The guy at the counter slides the sliver platter with the ice creams on it toward me.
"Thank you for coming to Daddy's Dairy come again." he says in a monotone." I roll my eyes and give him a thumbs up.
"You can count on it." I say sarcastically with a smile. I pick up the tray and start toward the table. I hear the annoying bell ring and notice a couple of people come in. I ignore it and reach the table and set the sweets gently down. I slid into the booth and grabbed one of the sundae that had another one identical to it next to it. I began to eat in silence still pissed of with stupid Jared. I hear the annoying bell ring again as I put another spoon of ice cream in my mouth. I lick my lips as I swallow the chocolate flavor.
"So, what exactly do you see in Paul?" Jared suddenly asked. I slowly look at him, I was ready to flip him off, but I knew my answer would be reported down to Paul, I don't need him getting the wrong idea since Jared gossips like a school girl. I put a spoon of ice cream in my mouth as I calculate my answer.
"This isn't really your forte Jared, isn't this girl talk." With my spoon still in my hand I added bunny ears around girl talk.
"How about Jacob?'"
"What about him?" I answered quickly
"What do you think about him?" Kim asks
"I barely know him Kim!" I slightly shouted irritated,why are they pushing this?
"Then what did you think about him when you guys met?" Kim asked as she leaned toward me. I gave a quick thought about the guy I had met. I remembered how weird I felt around him and how weird he was toward me. Great,my car. I was thinking about that again...I really should call him.
"I think he's a total ass ...oh and bipolar." I said truthfully. I felt my face flush after I said that. I'm such a hypocrite, and ass that's me. Bipolar that's my definition. I subconsciously rubbed my wrist,my old scars seemed to be tingly. I looked up at Jared and Kim they seemed to be having a silent conversation with there eyes and it was beyond creepy. I rolled my eyes.
"If your trying to hook me up up, I think I'm okay in that department."
'It just-" Kim started before Jared interrupted her
"I know you know what kind of guy Paul is-"
'And Black's a better choice." I spat when he didn't answer I spoke again. My mouth fell open I was shocked! He didn't just say that.
"I don't need you be to telling me what I already know. Stay out of my life Jared." I took another spoon from the ice cream bowl and looked away from him. How dare he tell me what I already know? If you already know what kind of guy he is why go for him? I asked myself. Do you want your heart broken? My heart won't be broken because I won't let it go that far...I like him and that's it. I thought reassuring myself. I ended the argument with my self and looked up from my empty ice cream bowl. Maybe I shouldn't have said yes to him. I felt tears trying to inch them self out of my eyes. I wasn't ready for this.
"Hey." I blink and see a tan boy. He had silky brown hair and his body looked like Seth's. Built but skinny. He had warm brown eyes and a friendly smile on his face.
"Oh hi Adrian." Kim said
'Hi Kim,Jared." The boy said who I guess is Derek he glanced over at me and I looked away. Jared suddenly looked angry but I ignored him.
"This is my friend Teddy." Kim said to Derek
"Hi," Adrian says I look up from my empty bowl and look at him.
"Are you new to La Push, I haven't seen you around?" he asked me
"Yeah," I merely said. I was not in the mood. And meeting new people was defiantly not what I wanted to do right now.
"Where did you move from?" he asked. I don't know if he was friendly or stupid. I'm going to go with stupid.
"Texas."
"Wow, that's a big a move." he said running a hand through his hair. I sighed but it was barely audible.
"Are you going to La Push High?" he asked grinning at me.
"Sadly yes." I said smiling slightly, the way he pried at me reminded me of Lucas.
"I hope to see you there." he said he gave a smile to all of us before waving and going over to a group of people.
"Ugh, let's go." Jared said he gripped Kim's hand and stood from the booth. I stood with them leaving my spoon in my bowl and following them. Kim unwrapped her hand from Jared, and came to my side.
"Ex boyfriend." Kim whispered to me
"Jared kind of hates him,but he's a really nice guy." Kim said hooking her arm with mine. I looked down at our linked arms,and decided to let it slide. I chuckled.
"He's way cuter then Jared." I said not bothering to whisper. Jared turned to glare at me and Kim broke away from me to calm down her fuming boyfriend. I merely laughed as I followed them out of the store and to his car. I'm such a bitch. I grinned at the thought. Without that characteristic life would be boring.

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/teddys_outfit/set?id=31495429

It was 9 o'clock at night,and I was home bored in my room. I flipped through the channel's on my television. I felt my phone vibrate somewhere in the tangle of sheets. I searched for it blindly having a strong feeling it was Paul. I answered with out checking the caller id.
"Hi Loser," I said as I watched the tv
"Hi to you too." Paul voice said I could just see the smile on his face. I wished he was here for some reason.
"I'm at the door." he said
"What? It's kind of late." I said as I sat up in my bed. I looked like crap caught a glimpse at my messy bun in the mirror. Then I quickly settled back in my bed, I don't care actually. I leaned back in my bed trying not to stress myself out over nothing.
"Yeah so,come open the door for me." Paul said
"Blah, fine." I hug up on him. I closed my eyes at rested my hand over my eyes and sighed. My heart was pounding and I couldn't seem to slow it down. My mom was home, I wonder what would think about this. I guess it will be interesting to see how this played out.

"Seth, Seth, Seth, Seth, SETH!" I shouted I heard feet pounding down the hall before my door was almost ripped off the door of it's hinges.
Seth alarmed eyes scanned the room before looking at me.
"What, what is it?" Seth asked
"Someone's at the door." I said as I sunk deeper into my sheets
"Yeah and you couldn't go and get it?" he asked, I smiled at his irritation I have become use to Seth and how much he cared for me and treated me like a little sister.
"Well yeah, but I don't think what I'm wearing is that appropriate,but okay." I slowly got up from my bed. I watched amused as Seth averted his gaze away from me. I don't know if he's ever going to get it into his head that were related. I was wearing a long t-shirt that came down to my mid thigh.
"It's okay, I'll get it." Seth mumbled. I watched silently as Seth left my room closing the door behind him. I slid back into the bed covering myself with my blankets as I waited for Paul to get to my room.

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/teddys_outfit/set?id=31523480

Adrian James:
Year: Junior (11th grade)
Age:17
History: Kim's ex boyfriend.
http://img.poptower.com/pic-14817/avan-jogia.jpg?d=600
♠ ♠ ♠
Shout to bluekandeyumi22 cause I love her story! It called History also a Jacob Black story! Check it out. http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/18383730/history-jacob-black-1
She's on Quzilla but it's totally worth it!!!