Status: Kind of Active.

Please Just Let Me Go

Chapter 15

Paul's Point of View
I stood at the door confidently as I waited for Teddy to open the door for me. I smiled to myself I can't believe I finally got her to go out with me. I can't believe that I tried so hard for her,now only thing left is to have eyes only for her. If I do anything wrong I'll be scared for myself,because I don't see her as the fighting type not like she could fight me off,but her cutting me would be the worst of all. I scratched the back of my head. What was taking her so long?
I listened I heard footsteps approaching. But they sounded to heavy to be Teddy's. Then the door opened. Seth looked at me with a confused expression on his face. I guess I didn't plan this part out so well. This needed to happen sooner or later though.
"What are you doing here?" little Seth said emphasizing the you
"I'm here to see Teddy." I stated as I pushed my large frame inside the door.
"And why the hell is that?" Seth asked from behind me as I started for Teddy's bedroom
"I'm pretty sure she hates your guts."
I smirked at his response but I didn't even bother to turn around to respond to him.
"You really think my girlfriend hates my guts?" I said
"Your girl what!" Seth shouted as he was suddenly in front of me. It was cute that Seth was being protective of Teddy like that but,be can stop now cause I'm here
"I don't think Teddy will appreciate your obsession with her. It's best if you left Paul" he lowered his voice as if he was trying to sound tough. I would have laugh if I wasn't so pissed.
"Listen punk," I growled as I pulled him toward me by the collar of his shirt ,I was shaking and struggling to keep my breath coming out in pants.
"Whoa whoa whoa," I heard a voice say. I looked up and saw Teddy her hands were held out in front of her as she attempted to stop me from killing Seth. I looked back at Seth but then did a double take and looked back at Teddy. She wore an over sized shirt that came to her mid thigh and her hair was in a messy bun on the top of her head. Her legs seemed to run for miles. She wasn't wearing pants! Suddenly I felt hands grasp my shirt and push me back. I was pushed back a couple of feet before I reigned my balance.
I stood with my arms out ready to fight as Seth stalked toward me. Teddy surprised me when she put a hand to his chest.
"Stop, any other time I wouldn't object to a fight." She mumbled the last part
"Well he needs to get the fuck out of here!" he objected. Teddy glanced over at me her brown eyes piercing into me as if to say What did you do stupid? Teddy still held her hand against his chest and her other directed at me not to come any closer. Then she sighed and dropped her hands.
"Paul and I are dating." she said effortlessly she looked Seth right in the eye when she said it too. Her body looked at if she feared the answer her hands looked tense by her side as she waited for Seth to respond. I really don't give a damn what Seth thinks, he isn't her father.
"Are you fucking serious!?" he boasted, I was taken aback out how loud he was being.
"Hey shut up,your going to wake all of Washington." I yelled at him, Teddy glared at me before rolling her eyes and wiping her hand over her face. The shirt she wore rose slightly,revealing more of her legs. I looked away this was not the time or place. I started to her footstep coming from upstairs and braced myself. I noticed an older woman I believe to be Teddy's Mom and Sue walk in.
"What's going on here?" Sue questioned looking around her kitchen. Teddy's mom didn't look to pleased either. I swallowed and started to think of something smart to say.
"Apparently Teresa is going out with this one." Seth said gesturing to me with his thumb. Sue dramatically gasped and her hands flew up to her face to cover her mouth ,and Teddy seemed to flinch. I glanced at Teddy's Mom she was actually smiling. I found that a little weird,but at least she wasn't trying to kill me. I smiled back a little, I don't usually do good with Mom's...that's another story for another time. I smirked slightly and slowly made my way to Teddy and her Mom. I ignored Seth with ease.
"Hi Miss Collins, I'm Paul Lahote. I didn't mean to cause any trouble. I really do like your daughter and I hope you will give me a chance despite what you heard from Sue." I hated that I sounded like a preppy boy, but it was necessary,just this once. Most of all I hopes it worked. She looked as me for a moment and I noticed she looked a lot like Teddy. When she grinned and took my hand to shake I was relieved.
"But of course Paul, but if you do anything--" Teddy's Mom started but Teddy interrupted her.
"Alright this is over. Come on Paul." Teddy gripped my hand and started to lead me out of the room.
"Nice meeting you Paul!" she shouted as we turned the corner.
"Pleasure's all mine" I said grinning at her.
We approached her bed room door when Teddy's mother spoke again.
"Don't have sex." Teddy sighed as she put her hand on the knob.
"I wouldn't count on it." she yelled back
 
*
 
In the kitchen Seth pulled out a chair sat and down and pouted. Sue looked at her sister in shock.
"Don't look at me like that." Jennifer said as she pulled out a chair across from Seth.
"Your really letting her be with him. Paul. Of all people,did you not listen to what I have told you!?" Sue said as she poured herself a glass of water. This situation wore the woman out.
"It's not like I could have told her no,that wouldn't have went well. I just want her to have a normal life considering what she's been through, it'll be healthy for her to have her share of good and bad relationships." Jennifer gripped Seth's hands from across the table and gave him a stern look.
"So you already know it won't end well and you didn't even attempt to stop her, come on Jen!" Sue took a gulp of the water and placed her palm on her forehead.
"I didn't say that,Teresa's a strong girl,I'm sure she will be able to handle anything that comes her way." Jennifer glanced at Seth again and gave his hand a squeeze before letting him go.
"And you Seth, I get it you care about her but,Teddy isn't use to this protected stuff. I'm just warning you so when she snaps you'll know." Jennifer wagged a finger at the teenager as she spoke and he merely huffed. After that the room was quiet for a moment.
"I really do wish she was wearing pants at least." Seth mumbled. The women just looked at the teen unable to come up with a response.
♠ ♠ ♠
There is was...comment and subscribe