Status: Kind of Active.

Please Just Let Me Go

Chapter 4

Stupid world. Of course this has to happen to me! I got up from my small bed to shut off the lights. Slowly and carfully I walk back to make sure wouldn't bump into anything. The only light coming in was from the not so full moon as it shined through the white curtains.I sat on the bed and it creaked with my weight I kicked off my wet sneakers and sand poured out along with it.My socks were socking wet so I pulled them off to laying them next to my shoes.
I unlatch my belt and pull of my jeans. I swing my feet onto the bed and pull the cover onto my lower half. I continue to stare at my cell phone debating on calling him or not. I decide not.There was a knock on the door. I lay down as the door opens.
"Teddy," I roll my eyes at my mother voice
"Are you awake?" I sit up and she enter the room.
Alot of lights enter the room making me shut my eyes.She enters,closes the door and turns on the lights. A frown fix its self on my face as she walks toward me and sits on my bed.
"Teresa you can't go and do that, You had aunt Sue worried sick."
"But you wern't worried" I spat
"Of course I was."
I roll my eyes and avert my gaze to the floor. She grabbed my hands and held them,forcing me to look her in the eye.
"This is our chance to start over,to forget everything that happened.Don't mess this up for us"
There was a long moment of silence before I spoke again.
"Fine, but you can't accept me to be nice to these strangers" I rook my hands back and put them around my chest
"Yes I do and there family not strangers." I bite my bottom lip as she stands and looks at me with a smile.
"Good" she kisses my temple and a throbbing pain hits my head. I wince.
"I'm sorry honey for everything" she hugs me. Tears threten to spill over,I push her away before any of that could happened.
'Well goodnight" I lay down and put the covers over my head.
"I love you" she says
"love you to" I mumble before I here the door close.

No one Point Of View

"Where did you find her?" Sue asked as she pickes the phone of the floor and hung it up
"All the way by First beach" he answers
"So thats your niece.," He said suggestivly as he casually leaned against the wall.
Sue quickly turned and gave Paul a serious look.
"Oh no please Paul don't even think about it."
He scoffs.A smirk plastered on his face.
"Its way to late for that."

Normal Point Of View

I lay on the hard pavement, beatin un able to move. He kicked me in the ribs and left me outside. In the blazing Texas heat covered in bruises and cuts. Then the dream started again as usual."Happy BirthdaY" He said as he slapped me in the face.

Buzz. I shot awake covered in cold sweat my heart poundind in my ears. I pulled out my phone from under my pillow and looked at the called id. Lulu. He always knew the best time to call.waking me up from a horrible nightmare. I pressed the talk button and connected the phone to my ear.
"Thanks for calling me."His familar masculine voice filled my ears
I propped myself up on elbows.
"Hi Lucas." i said yawning
"What happened."
"How do you know something happend" I questioned
"When can I come over so we can talk?"
"Yeah, about that"
I close my eyes before speaking.
"We moved" I blurt out there was silence on the other line
He sighed. "Then I'll come see, Where are you."
"Lucas No"
More silence.
"Just give some time to adjust first."
"Alright 2 months but thats all. You can't keep me away that long." I could tell he was smileing making me smile.
"Well it's 5 o'clock in the freaking morning here so i'll call you whenever"
"Way to kill a moment Teddy"
"Yup."
"Bye"
I shut the phone. I sat up, there no chance i'd be falling asleep again. I walk over the light switch and flick it on, There was a bag hanging at the end of my bed that wasn't there last night.I grabbed it and opened there a couple of underwear and t-shirts and socks. I quickly pull on my jeans , grab my converse turned of the lights and left my room.
It was pretty dark in the hall and I had no clue wear the bathroom was.A door opens from down the hall. Leah comes out and stops in her tracks and turns to look at me.
"Where the bathrom?" i whisper I really didnt think she'd here me but she pointed to the room across the one she came out before turning and walking off. I smile I like her. I walk down the hall and enter the bathroom.

**
I walked out the bathroom and out of the house. I took a deep breth of the air It was foggy and humid out and it was raining. I sit on the steps not carring I was getting wet. I closed my eyes and rest my head on the railing listening to the soud of the rain.

"Hey" a voice says
♠ ♠ ♠
ok updated
subscribe.
comment.
message me.