Status: Kind of Active.

Please Just Let Me Go

Chapter 6

"Okay that’s enough kids" Sue says with a smile, her hand placed on her hip.

"Why don't we sit and eat breakfast?" she offered. A smug look came across my face as I sat at the table.

"Your a rock cos" Seth said, grinning and playfully shoving me.

"So Aunt Sue" I said after a good five minutes. "Could I go shopping today?"

"Sure, Seth can take you." She replied with a smile.

"Aww why?" Seth said immediately, annoyance obviously showing. Sue shot Seth a really angry warning look. I smiled finding this really amusing. "Fine." Seth said, rolling his eyes.

I finished eating and sat there purely disgusted at how much Seth was eating. He was on his what, fourth plate?

"What?" he asked annoyed with his mouth full.

"Are you done pigging out?" I asked

he nods and sits back and rubs his stomach before letting out a huge belch.
"‘Scuse me." We both break out laughing as Sue shakes her head disapprovingly. Sue handed me a small stack of bills and turned her back.

"Okay get going." she said I looked down at the money about to protest this had to be more then 100 bucks.

"Bye Mom" Seth said already half way out the house.

"Thanks" I said putting it in my pocket and turning and walking after Seth. When I got outside It was actually sunny out but cold. I wrapped my arms around myself.

"So Seth how we getting there?"

"Oh yeah" he said scratching his head. He pulled out a phone from his pocket and dialed some numbers. "Yeah Paul, It's Seth I need a ride"

I sighed.

"I'm not your soccer mom Seth!" Paul shouts rings through the receiver.
I laughed as I watched Seth talk.

"Come on Paul I have to bring Teresa to the Mall"

Pause.

"Yeah my cousin."

Pause.

"Your disgusting. Bye."

He hangs up the phone and slipped it back into his pocket. "Okay he'll be here in a few"

I nodded and sat down on the porch steps. Seth sat beside me making feel warmer. We sat in silence for a long time with only the sounds of cars rushing by.
"I heard about what happened, About why you’re here." Seth said. I didn't look at him, I literally froze my gaze locked onto my lap. "I just want to say that I’m sorry."

I licked my lips before answering. "Do me a favor, and don't tell anyone okay? I really don't need anyone apologizing to me every second." I whispered. I looked up at him.

"Sure thing" he said a small smile on his face
"Thanks."

He put his arm around me in a half hug. "Yeah I don't do these lovey dovey moments." I said, shrugging him off.
His laugh surprises me.

"You’re a weird kid. You know that Seth?" I said bluntly

"You don't even know half of it"."

A black Lexus rolls up in front of us. The passenger window rolls down and Paul is revealed. We lock eyes.
"Seth backseat." Paul ordered. I smirked when Seth actually listened to him.

I got into the passenger seat and strapped myself in. After that he sped off. I turn to look at Paul. He was actually good looking, his dark hair sat nicely on his hair .His dark eyes went perfectly with his russet skin and his high cheek bones. A smirk made it's way on his lips.

"Like what you see?" Paul's deep voice said before he turned his head and looked at me.

My eyes went wide but I quickly recovered. "Don’t flatter yourself." I said and rolling my eyes, I crossed my arms around my chest and looked out the window.

***

I left the store with about 10 bags in my hands. This had to be most of the difficult shopping experiences ever. Seth whining that he was hungry, me screaming that if he said another word I'd slap the shit out of him, and Paul trying to convince me to try on some of the underwear I was buying.

"Where's the car?" I asked as we stood in the parking lot.

"Uh I think it’s over there." Seth said pointing to a white car.

"My car’s black." Paul stated.

"Oh yeah right" said Seth rubbing the back of his head.

"There it is." Paul says.

"I'll race you" Seth said running off.

I expected Paul to run after him but he stood next to me. "Here I'll carry your bags," he said in a sweet voice. He wrapped his fingers around mine and his warm touch made me let go of the bags.

"Thanks." I said, stretching my aching fingers.

"No problem" he said smiling.
We walked side by side in silence and I noticed Paul checking me out. "Like what you see?" I mocked shaking my hips.

"I'd be lying if I said no" He said not taking his eyes off me.

I smiled as I looked down at my feet. When we got to his car Seth was leaning against.
"I win." Seth gloated

"Too bad I wasn't playing" Paul said popping the trunk.
"You’re a jerk Paul."

"I know." Paul said placing my bags in the trunk.

I sighed at there childish antics and got into the passenger seat. As we drove off I put the windows down letting the cold air embrace me. The radio being turned on scared me a little. Hey Daddy by Usher was on. I nodded my head to the beat and mouthed the words. After a couple minutes Paul pulls over I see the beach I was at last night.

"Hey what are we doing here?" I shout over the music.

Paul puts the volume down. "Today's a great day to go cliff diving."

"Awesome!" Seth said getting out the car.

"What!" I asked confused.

"It's a like fun but I bet you won't do it" He said smirking as he got out the car.

I could never turn down a bet.

"Will see about that." I stated.

I watched Seth run ahead us like a hyper 3 year old. I smiled and walked behind him.

"So tell me Teddy." Paul started catching up behind me.

"What?" I said not looking at him.

"How you know my type" he used quotations around my type.

"Ok let me see, the way you look at me like you can get me like that." I said snapping my fingers "Or the way you act like your so bad ass" Paul added a laugh.

"Shut up." I said rudely.

"So what’s my type?" Paul asks seriously.

"You’re a player Paul, I can see it in your eyes." I said looking him in the eye. "How many girlfriends do you have right now?" I questioned. He looked down and stared counted on his fingers. "Yeah not helping your case." I said rolling my eyes.

"No honestly I'm single." Paul said grabbing onto my wrist. I flinched at his hot touch before pulling my arm away.
I heard Seth's shouts as I saw him plummet into the dark water. I grinned.

"Come on" he said leading the way.

We stood at the top just looking at each other.

"Come on you chickens!" Seth yelled from below.

"Lady's first." Paul gestured to the cliff.

"Or scaredy cats last." I said back staring down the cliff.

Paul laughed. "So this bet if you don't jump you have to give me a chance...and go out with me." Paul said searching for my eyes.

"And if I do jump which I will, You have to drive me anywhere I want until my car gets here."
"Deal" Paul said suddenly in front of me with his hand out for me to seal the deal.

I put my hand out for him to shake but instead he pulls hard and I collide into his chest.

"Wha-" Then he kisses me. My eyes widen as I put my hands on his shoulders and push him away. "What the hell do you think your doing" I said wiping my mouth.

"Sealing the deal" he said with a fake innocent look on his face, but I could see the smirk trying to push it’s way through.

"That's not how I do things Romeo, Kiss me again and I'll have your balls" I threatened.
I pulled off my shirt leaving my self in a white bra. Paul gawked at me. I rolled my eyes and threw my shirt at his face.

I took a running start but stopped when I got to the edge.

"I knew you wouldn't do it" Paul voice said. I turned with a smile on my face. "So the date, how about tomorrow I'll pick--"

I gave him the finger before dropping my self backwards off the cliff
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope Enjoyed.
Sunscribe.
Comment.
Big thanks to AshleyxTwilightx for her awesome job at editing!