Status: Kind of Active.

Please Just Let Me Go

Chapter 8

" I love you and.."

Click.

"Dude your mouth is huge, how many tennis balls can you fit in there?"

Click.

"Shut up you dirty hamster!"

Click. I Shut off the T.V all together.I rolled to my side bored out off my mind.These past 4 weeks have been boring as hell. This is my routine. Wake up, shower,get dressed, breakfast, talk to Lucas, couch for hours. The door opened and a burst of wind blew onto me. I wrapped the blanket tighter around myself.

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/teddys_outfit/set?id=23962581

"Shut the door!" I shouted

After a couple of seconds in walked Seth, Paul, and Jared.

"Here Exhibit A Couch Potato."Jared said pointing as I glared

"We have thankfully found her in her normal habitat munching on her own kind!" he exclaimed gesturing at the bag of potato chips on the ground.

"Shut up." I said as I threw a pillow at him. Jared dodged the pillow and it almost hit a lamp behind him.Somehow Seth caught it before it could. Jared and Paul hi-fived each other.

"Chill inside my house jeez!" Seth said setting the pilow down on a couch beside him.

Jared and his retarted self decided to take my blanket away from me.

I glared as I walked up to him and pushed him. Since he wasn't excepting that he flew back a little. He fell onto Seth stepping on his toes.

"Argh!" Seth yelled Paul roared with laughter as he stared at me.

He's been staring since he got here.We still hadn't really talked since last time...

I cleared my throat before looking over at Paul he had a smile on his face.

"Can I have my face back?" I questioned

"Maybe." he answered before smirking

I scoffed as I walked out the room.

"I love hollister now." Paul's voice yelled out

I filpped him off before I entered the kitchen. My stomach growled as I opened the fridge looking for food. There was nothing in it Sue said she'd go groccery shopping tomorow. I sighed as I closed it and went to the cabinets. Still nothing I walked over to the fridge and opened it again.

"Opening the fridge over and over again is not gunna make things appear." Seth's voice said from beside

'Yeah whatever," I said grabbing a bottle of water and closing the fridge again.

"I can make you something." Seth offered

I smiled at him but something caught my eye behind him Paul and Jared made death gestures. Jared put his hands around his neck as if he were choking,while Paul made his eyes roll back.I raised an eyebrow and Seth looked behind himself and glared.

"Or we can go to Emily's house." he said

"Yeah Emily's" Jared cheered

"Pick Emily" Paul shouted

"Anything to get out of this place." I restorted putting the bottle on the table.

 

----

As we started to walk up to th front door of the unfamilar house Jared pulled me to his side.

"When you see Emily...Don't stare."

"Okay" I answered as I pulled away from him. Seth knocked on the front door and tall russent man answered the door.

"Boys" the man said looking and Seth, Paul and Jared

The guys pushed past me and Sam and went inside leaving me with this guy.

"Hi I'm Sam," he said putting out his hand

"Yeah I'm Teddy."

I said as I looked into the house.He put down his hand.

"Come in." he said kindly moving out of the way.

I walked inside the small house the smell of food in there.

I slowly walked toward where I heard the guys laughing.

I lady with long black hair was smileing at the guys while they threw food down their thorats. She glanced up at me and I notcied 3 long, deep scars ran down the right side of her face.

"Hi Teddy" she said thankfully turning her back to scoop some food onto a plate. I quickly regained my composure.

"I'm Emily" she said setting the plate of steaming rice on the table

"This is for you. How do you like La push?" she asked as she pulled a chair out for me

I sat on the chair and looked up at her again. She actually really pretty.

"It's okay really boring though." I said digging into the food

"No shit" Paul said with a mouth full of food

"Language!" Emily chastised

"Yeah. " Sam said wrapping his arm around Emily and kissing her forehead.

I grimaced alittle.

"Gross" Jared said with his mouth full

"Look your killing her" Jared said pointing his fork at me

"I'll be right back." Emily said

I rolled my eyes as I pushed food into my mouth.I felt a vibration in my pocket and stopped everything and put my hand in my pocket.Emily went out of the room Sam falling behind. I felt eyes on me as I started to pick up the phone.

"Yes what do you need" I asked annoyed with there staring they immedaitly looked down at ther plates

I answered the phone.

"Your car should be at your house." the voice said

I literally banged my fist on the table shaking all the glasses on the table spilling the drink inside on the white table cloth.

"You better not be kidding!"

"Serious." he said

"I love you so so so much right now." I gushed

"I'm blushing," he said in a sarcastic voice

"Oh shut up I'll talk to you later."

"Bye."

"Let's go home!" I say hanging up my phone

"What why? I'm not even finished eating." Seth whined as he chewed on a piece of chicken

"I'm done." Paul said standing

I debated taking him on his offer. I really wanted to see my car. I didn't want to talk to Paul.

"Fine let's go" I said walking ahead of him

"What about us how are we suppose to get back." I heard Jared ask

I'm sure you'll find a way." Paul said

---------------------

 

 

No Point of View

The front door hit with a small slam. A couple of seconds past and Sam and Emily returned into the tiny kitchen.Sam's eyes scanned the room.

"Where's Paul and Teresa?" Emily asked

"They went back to Seth's" Jared replied

"Oh Jesus," Emily shouted in despair

Sam looked over at his upset imprint.

"Don't worry there just gunna get her car." Seth said chugging his drink

"I don't know what kind of slang that is..." Sam trailed of suggestivly as he scrathed his eye

Emily hit Sam in the chest.

"Seth how could you let Paul take advantage of her like that!" she yelled

Seth nearly spit out the juice in his mouth. He coughed before he responded

"Em, she doesn't like him." Seth said with a smile

Emily sighed and Sam put his hands on her shoulders.

"Plus I'm pretty sure she'd break his --"

"Thank you Jared" Sam said inturpting him

-------------------

Teddy's Point of View

Paul hadn't nearly stopped the car and I already got out.

"Holy Shi-" Paul said as I closed the car door and ran over to my own.

http://www.thetorquereport.com/2010_toyota_prius_side_new.jpg

I hugged the hood of car nearly in tears. I jumped up and opened the car door and locked myself inside.The tears started to fall as I took in the scent of the car reminding me of the times when my Dad, the one who actually loved me was around.My real dad died when I was 7. It was September eleveth and my dad was one of the firefighters.I tried to swallow down the tears my noes started to run alittle. As I sniffled and rubbed the neckless around my neck.

A face appeared in the driver's seat window. His breath fogged up the glass as a trail of profanities came out of his mouth.The smile on Paul's face disappered as he stared at my face. I wiped at my face and opened the door pushing Paul out of the wind.

"Are you crying?' he asked as I made my way toward the house

I ignored his questions as I climbed upstars to my room.

Bedroom: http://besthomegallery.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/contemporary-teen-bedroom-designs-6.jpg

I looked into the mirror and saw my eyes were red and puffy. I rummaged through my drawers for a pair of shades. When I found one I slipped them on.

"Really that the oldest one I've seen. Girl crys to much about boyfriend doesn't want anyone to know.Sunglasses." Paul said sitting on my bed

"I would never cry over a boy." I said looking at him from the mirror I went over to the drawer to look for my iPod.

"That's good to hear, I can't handle crying girls. Why were you crying anyways my little badass?"

I ignored the nickname along with the question. My heart banged hard in my chest just from thinking about it.

"Get out of my room." I said in a monotone when I found my iPod and sat at the edge of the bed.

"Why do you hate me?" Paul pushed more he laid his head on my lap looking up at me with brown eyes. I looked at his huge body laying on bed shoes and all.

"Get off me." I said

Paul propped himself up so he was looking me in the eye.

"I don't hate you, I just don't like you that much." I muttered looking away

"Teddy."

"What?"

When I looked up at him he was right there in my face.I took in a small breath and Paul closing the distance bettween us. My eyes widen as I let out a muffled sound of displeasure I let my eyelids droop and I kissed him back.While his lips moved against mine my back hit the bed.From what I sense Paul was hovering me.

"I really like you" he muttered against my lips

I finally came back to reality when those words left his lips.

"Stop" I muttered

He kisses my teeth.

"Paul stop!" I yelled struggling to get up.

When Paul got off of me I silently got up and walked out of the room. I walked until I got to my car. I stared the car and listened to the familar purr of the engine. I sped out of the driveway. Just for a nice drive to clear my mind.

" I don't like Paul" I said to myselfBut you let him kiss you- you guys practically made out.A kiss means nothing unless you like the person I said to my conscience.But you wouldn't let the kiss happen if you didn't feel anything for him

I press harder on the gas as I drive down the empty road. I let my head drop a little as a few tears fell.When I looked up a red Volkswagen Rabbit was coming out of a corner. I slammed on to the brake as hard as I could but not before I hit the side of Rabbit.
♠ ♠ ♠
:( no comments.
comments are nice.