Coffee Shop Delight

First and Last

Pop. Pop. Pop. Your bubblegum popped the loudest bubble you think you ever have popped.

“Do you mind being little quieter?” Someone asked. He had shoulder-length layered hair. The top layer was blonde, the bottom brown. Typical for someone to do in America, you thought.

“Yeah sorry.” You said. You were singing I Came 2 Party. You were waiting for your two friends, Cassandra and Maggie that were rummaging around in the local library.

“Wait may I ask you a question…?” The boy asked. That was the first time you saw his face. OMG…he was…STRIFY!!!! STRIFY OMG!!!!!!

“Yeah anything from you…Strify.” You added.

“Were you just singing I Came 2 Party…? Wait…did you say Strify…?” Strify asked.

“I-I-I-I…YOU’RE STRIFY!!!!” You stood up and screamed.

“Shhh! Please!” Strify asked.

“Oh sorry. So I gotta question for you know…what the hell are you doing here? Isn’t your band in Europe…?” You asked. Cinema Bizarre made their big announcement and it went something like this:

“Greetings!” Kiro greeted everyone standing on the White House steps. “This is our last concert!” He said loudly.

“He’s lying…” Shin said quietly. He hardly ever talked.

“Shin’s right. Nevertheless, the band and I are going to Europe. America, it has been fun!” Kiro screamed as he crowd dove. Strify was signing autographs and Yu and Romeo were taking pictures. This was their final thing to do in America.

“Well,” Strify began waking you up from your reminisce of memories. “We are. But Shin, Kiro, Yu, and I came back---without Romeo---to talk with Luminor.”

“Here? In New Orleans…? Lumi lives here…?” You kept asking questions.

“Au meine Gott. How many questions are you going to ask?” Strify finally asked.

“Only one more…do you wanna ditch this place. Ya’ know, get some coffee or something?” You asked looking down from embarrassment.

“That question I thought you’d never ask. Thank Gott.” Strify said. He grabbed your hand and pulled you to the nearest coffee shop. It happened to be Starbucks. Both you and Strify’s favorite place to get coffee.

“Ooh! This is my favorite place!” Strify exclaimed.

“Mine too!” What surprised you even more is that you both ordered the same thing. Hot chocolate, with extra peppermint, extra espresso shot, and lots of whip cream.

“You never told me your name.” Strify edged.

“Oh it’s Samantha…” You said. You flipped your hair out of your face.

“That, is a beautiful name…for a beautiful girl.” He looked down and smiled.

“Hmmm,” You smiled and blushed. “So…was that just you trying to make a move on me?” You laughed.

“Truthfully, it was me marveling at your beauty.” God, he was good…

“Your so sweet---” You began to say.

“Sammy, if you don’t mind me calling you that---”

“Not at all.”

“---would you be my girlfriend?” You were stunned by his bluntness.

“Strify…I would love to.” He engulfed you in the biggest kiss in your life.