Status: Finished

I Won't Question Why.

So Many Have Died.

Stella walked down the hallway and that's the last she saw of him.She never thought it would be 3 years till they meet again.

~Present Day(May 25,2010)Graduation Day~

"Graduation,wow?I didn't think it owuld be this soon."My best friend Nikki said.We were getting ready to go to the graduation ceremony.Our brothers band would be over in a little bit.Jimmy Sullivan,my brother and the drummer and Nikki's brother Brian,the guitarist are in the band Avenged Sevenfold.

Brian.Hmm.What to say about him?Oh! I know.He's the most amazing guy I could ever look for.He always treated me and his sister like princess' ever since we were about 5 or 6.Jimmy would always make sure that if me and Nick went somewhere that we'd have money.

It's been about 6 months since Jim's death.It's been hard on all of us,not only me,but especially for Brian and Nikki.Jimmy and Brian were always seen together,then Johnny came along in 2002 and it was always J.B.J. Then that's when Nikki and Jimmy started dating.I'd always hear about 'Me,Bri,John and Jimmy went and did this and that.'.

Now it's just Brian and Johnny,Nikki and I have been chilling with Matt.Zacky? Yeah him.Zachary James Baker. He's still here.He hangs with the guys.Well not really Matt that much.Nikki is in denial and the way I am now doesn't help her anymore than it does me.

I looked over at Nikki,smiled and nodded my head.I fixed up my eyeliner and eye shadow and sprayed a little hair spray on my bump.Nick stood up and walked out of my room and down stairs.Brian,Matt and Zacky's voices soon filled the houses silence."Sis,you gonna be ready for your speech today?"Brian asked Nikki.

I zoned them out and sat on my bed and started thinking about everything that had happened in my 4 years of high school.
Freshman Year
Nothing.Oh wait.Michele and Brian broke-up.Brian and Nikki moved to Lakewood with their dad.Then Nikki and Jimmy had sex and had their baby boy James Owen Tholomew Sullivan.That was a great year.

Sophomore Year
Me and Zacky hooked up.Nothing more had happened between us.Matt and Val got together and Jimmy fell farther in love with Nikki.Brian and Johnny became closer friends.

Junior Year
A lot. Matt and Val called it quits.Brian and I had sex for the 1st time.Zacky got with Gena,Johnny with Lacey.Jimmy and Nick had a huge fight and it left her torn.Me and Nikki became closer when Jim Jr. was diagnosed with bi-polar and Autism.

And now Senior Year.My Last Year.
Jr. is doing fine.3 years old.Confused about why his daddy isn't here anymore.Why his daddy was put into the ground?Nick can't even stand to be alone with him unless me or one of the guys is there with her.School was called off for 2 days,me and Nick didn't go for at least a week.

Me,Bri,Zack nor Johnny were able to get her out of bed.Matt and Tholomew could though.Today is a day that I think Nikki and I deserve to have.We went through so much together and we finally made it through it all together.Today is the day,that when I look at her I see Jimmy's spirit.I can tell that she's starting to get better and that helps me. A LOT.

"Stella,you okay?"I heard Brian's voice say.I looked up and saw him standing at the foot of my bed."Yeah.I've just been thinking about everything that me,Nick and you guys have all gone through in the past 4 years."I said looking up at him with tears in my eyes.

He moved over to me and pulled me onto his lap."It's okay.You still have Nikki and us guys."he said rocking me back and forth,he kissed me along my jaw and over to my lips.I looked into his eyes and saw all the hurt and pain I knew he kept over the years."Brian.I don't know about this."I said looking down at my hands.The tears started falling and Brian left the room.

I got up to chase after him,but he was already down the hall and out the door.He was gone..I never thought that was going to be the last time I was ever going to see him for 3 years.

~3 Years Later~

Nikki and Matt were sitting on my couch playing Guitar Hero with Tholomew and Zacky.I was sitting at my kitchen bar drinking a bottle of water.Nikki looked back at me and smiled up at me.Graduation night her and Matt got together.Jimmy would've wanted that and I was alone.We haven't heard from Brian in 3 years.

Nikki is the only one who talks to him and for the past 3 or 4 days she's been acting really out of place.I started to walk to the fridge to get something to eat when there was a light knock on the back glass door.I looked through the glass and had to do a double take.I couldn't believe my eyes.The man standing at my door was Brian Elwin Haner Jr..

I opened the door and he pulled me into a hug.I started to cry as soon as I fell into his arms."I missed you."I said.He leaned down and kissed me on the lips lightly."I've waited 3 damn years to do that."he said smiling at me.

"I've waited 3 fucking years to see you."I said pulling myself closer to him."Stella.I've waited 8 years to ask you this.Will you marry me?"he asked me."I'd love to.And I won't question why."I said crying and hugging him.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took sooooo long to get up,but it's up and I'm stilll working on part 2.So be ready guys! hope you enjoyed it!

R.I.P Rev and Paul Gray!