Sunsets and Your Beautiful Smile in the Twilight

Stupid alarm clock...

**Natasha's POV**

RING RING!!!

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!!" I sat up in bed alarmed. Damn alarm clock....I went and checked the time.

"6:00 damn it's too early..." Life is ok, I moved to Newark, New Jersey four years ago and I live by myself in a one story apartment. I work at Golden Records Music shop, mostly during my break time I would walk to the park and sit down on the bridge and listen to music and draw or I would go around the city and going to Starbucks having coffee. I walked to the kitchen and made some coffee for myself and prepared to go to work.

I feel like a hero and you are my heroine!!

"Hello?" I answered my sidekick.

"Yeah it's Katy, what's up?"

"Oh hey, not much I'm just making some coffee and about to take a shower and go to work, you?"

"Eh, just hanging out and getting a present for Jamie's birthday."

"Haha found anything?"

"Nope."

"Oh, that must suck."

"Yup."

"Hey, I'm gonna go and take a shower and get ready for work ok?'

"Ok bye Natasha."

"See ya."

*click*

I sighed and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

**20 minutes later**

I came out of the steaming hot shower and wrapped a towel on my long layered midnight black hair. Ugh...another long day today I gusse. I sighed to myself and got dressed and left the house to head to work. I walk because I don't have a car yet and it's sorta sad cause ya'know like your already 22 and have a job but you can't afford a car. I headed in to Golden Records Music Shop and put my stuff down in front of the cash register. Oh great, now I have to put a pile of albums back on the rack, lovely I thought to myself. Sometimes I wish I had a vacation. Yeah, that's what I really need, hahahha.... I picked up the pile of random albums on the counter top and headed to the racks to put them up.

**10 minutes later**

Finally I'm halfway done! I picked up the remaining pile of albums and headed to the rock section.

CRASH!

The albums went flying everywhere and I fell on my ass on the floor.

"Haha, need a hand?" Someone said and held his hand. I opened my eyes and grabbed the hand and went up.

"I'm sorry here, I'll help." The man bent down and helped me pick up the albums. Something is familiar about this guy... I looked up and our eyes locked, then I remembered who the man was. The beach, the walk, the fall, the beautiful brown eyes, the kiss...All he memories flooded back to me.

"M-m-m-m-mikey?" I asked nervous.

"Natasha?"

"Oh my god it's you Natasha!" Mikey ran up to me and hugged me tight. I hugged him back and I felt tears coming down my face. Not tears of sadness, but tears of joy. We released the hug and stared in silence.

"What happened and where have you been Natasha?"

'Haha, well after two days our parents went back and I went to school living my life. Then I graduated high school and then I moved to Newark,New Jersey four years ago and got a job here. What about you? What you do for a living?'

"I moved to New, Jersey and my brother Gerard started a band and I'm the bassist for the band and now I'm here with you." He smiled.

'Wait...you mean that band My Chemical Romance?" I asked in shock.

"Yup."

"Wow! I love that band! I can't believe your already that successful." I laughed.

"Hey wanna meet the band then?"

"Ok! I would love too!" Then we walked off rambling about how was life.

**COME ON, I DID THE FIRST CHAPTER. 6 READERS, AND ONLY ONE COMMENT?!?! AND AT LEAST SOMEONE WAS NICE ENOUGH TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!! sorry but I sorta got pissed, so please, all the imaginary readers out there. COMMENT!! thanks.**
♠ ♠ ♠
Author's note: Mikey is now 26 and Natasha is now 22. and when stuff are in italic, the character is thinking to them self.