Status: Just begining.

December Underground

04.

The bitter cold winter air would have been too much for me to bare if I were human as I waited Riddick's return. Luckily, immortals couldn't feel temperature changes that well. I watched where I had seen him leave, only to see him walking back again. I smile and something feels odd inside my stomach. I stand from where I've been sitting.

"That was fast." I brush snow off my leggings. There are those eyes again.

"Yeah, it's cold out here. I hope your okay, did you wait for me?" His expression is worried.

"Well, not really. I went home for a little, then came back out and sat in the snow. I couldn't resist," I looked down at the white crystal mounds forming around us, "It's beautiful."

"Yeah it is." But Riddick's not looking at the ground. I can feel his ice pool diamond eyes staring at me as I look up at him. He smiles, and takes a step toward me. His hand cups the right side of my face, lifting it to his. "Can I kiss you?"

"Yes." His lips touch mine and the intensity of the electricity that flows through me was suddenly intensified. Nothing in the world, nothing in all my years had ever felt like this. I inhale deeply, remembering how to breathe, and move. Riddicks other hand finds my lower back, pulling me to him gently.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll write more soon.