Tripped On A Fallen Star..

Chapter one.

12:00am.
Jess cant manage to sleep. Tonight like all nights she lays awake restless, tossing and turning in her bed. Her mind running over the events of the day, the previous day, and tomorrow all at once. She always had severe insomnia ever since her mom and dad died in a car accident when she was ten; she was seventeen now. Ever since that day she has never been the same. She isolated herself from the outside world as soon as she got into fostercare and ever since her parents died she pushed everyone away. She was alone, and she liked it that way.
Sleep never came to Jess anymore, so she decided to go to the one place of peace. The one place where all sleeps.. willing or not. The cemetery. The cemetery is the only place where she can rest her eyes...
Making the final decision she rolls out of bed; puts on her clothes which consist of
Tight black jeans, a back shirt and her favorite trench coat. and where would she be without her boots? I guess you could say her fashion sense is "goth".
She walked towards the bathroom tip toeing not trying to make any sounds to awake her foster parents, she was supposed to be asleep. She turned the light on in the bathroom and stared at herself in the mirror. She hated her own reflection because she hated the way it judges her. Her pale face; large brown eyes; rosey lips; small figure; short about 5'3 made her almost look cute but she was anything but cute. She was violent and impulsive.
She reapplyed eyeliner around her eyes making them stand out she always had cat eyes, beautifuly shaped and colored and so mysterious. She put on her favorite black lipstick, she ran her fingers through her choppy short hair in attempts to fix the mes, she gave up and left it as it.
She quickly grabbed her black misfit bag and checked the inside to see if there were any ciggs left inside. To her satisfaction, there was.
She opened the window in her bedroom and climbed out she has done this before, with a quick swift and easy motion she was outside the house and making her way down the street towards the cememtery.
She lit up a ciggertte letting the warm smoke fill her lungs. The pitter patter of her boots crushing against the cement. It always rained in New Jersey, she hated the rain ever since the accident.
She loved the cold though; it reminded her that she was still alive enough to feel the sting of harsh winds and long winters against her skin. She lost alot of feeling in her life, there were only a few things she still enjoyed. The color black; music; ciggs; and cemetery's.
She turned the corner onto "Clover Road" A familiar street sign that reminded her that she was almost home.
She gazed up at the night time sky, the air felt a bit colder than usual. The clouds blocked the moon heavily. The night was darker now; still. An eree feeling filled the air, and Jess absolutely adored it. She walked throught the cemetery gates and instantly became relaxed.
Jess was tired. Something about the cemetery made her want to sleep as if the quietness of the cemetery cleared her mind and hushed all her thoughts almost to pay respects for the dead. She had been so sleep deprived, all she wanted to do was rest her eyes.

She walked towards her familiar sitting place upon a bench underneith an oaktree. She closed her eyes and lit herself another ciggerette. She inhaled deeply and exhaled the sweet toxic smoke. She smoked and looked around she was all alone, or not really at all. she chuckled at the thought.
"My only friends...are already dead."
The moon was high in the sky, the clouds uncovered it and it shone so beautifully. The moon was luminating everything.
"If only I had someone to share this scenery with."she thought.
She never realized how alone she was until now.
"Seven years of pushing people away, and this is what you get..." she was ranting off to herself.
She sighed heavily to herself and stared at the ground... she didnt want to be alone but she didnt know how to change it now..
She brought her knees closer to her, she hugged herself tightly against the cold winds who seemed to be whispering words of comfort in her ear.
"I'll make a friend, just one. I promise Mom and Dad."she thought to herself.
The sounds of the wind against the trees slowly sang her to sleep. She closed her eyes; leaned her head against her arms that were folded upon her curled up legs.
"I wish I wasn't so alone". She whispered to herself so silent she wasn't even sure she had heard it.
One small tear slid down her cheek, not long after she drifted into slumber...completely and utterly alone..

...Or so she thought...
♠ ♠ ♠
ahhh I hope yew like it!!!

This is the first chapter it gets better I promise<3
let me know some feedback!
xD

-Luna.xx.oo