Status: I'm still writing this story. However, since I have hardly any readers, no comments, and no subscribers, I am going to take a break from posting until more people are interested.

Dear Diary,

Entry Six

Dear Diary,
Good morning. Again, Mrs. Henslick is late to class. But the bell rang ten minutes ago. Everyone in the class is goofing off, being loud and obnoxious. I wonder if they realize that their idiocy is going to attract attention to our class room and make someone come check on us. Probably not. They’re all too stupid. I’m not saying I’m better than them or anything. But this class is filled with jocks. You know the type, their muscles are bigger than their brains. All they care about is football, baseball, basketball, or hockey. None of them really care about school. They just care about passing, getting an athletic scholarship to a college where they call play college sports, and eventually go pro. Well, we’ll see if that ever happens.

This class is pretty much just a slackers class, which is the main reason I took it. I should’ve known that it was gonna be filled with people like this. I mean, at least I care about my grades. I only took this class to give me a break. I could’ve used the break later in the day, but I guess it’s okay in the mornings too. It gives me time to wake up.

Gah, I’m boring. Well, luckily for you, here comes my teacher.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts?