Sequel: Mockingbird.

Not So Jasey Rae.

Eighteen.

Saturday, April 25th, 2009

Alex walked back up to his room, his head full of his swarming thoughts.

Sure, he and Amelia had just broken up, but he felt nothing. At all.

Was it so hard to find someone that didn’t want him just for his fame and the sex? Were those the only vibes he gave off? He didn’t think so, but maybe he was wrong.

He was wrong often.

He should have known Amelia would have been like this. He thought if he took the time to get to know someone instead of having his way with them and leaving, even if they were a fan, maybe something would spark.

He forgot one little detail. There was only one reason he had even wanted to get to know Amelia in the first place. A reason that was off-limits, forbidden.

Her name was Skylar DeMoir.

Of course, he did use girls. But they were more of a… pastime. Time after time, he hoped something would spark between him and one of the women. It never did happen.

It then occurred to him. He was looking in the wrong direction. The ones that threw themselves at him like that were the only ones who wanted his fame and money. He needed someone new, someone different.

Again, her name was Skylar DeMoir.

This wasn’t supposed to happen to him. He kept repeating those seven words over and over again in his head as he walked back into the hotel room. He walked over to the window that looked over the parking lot. His fists tightened on command as he saw them share a quick peck on the lips before Zack opened the car door for her, and shutting it afterwards.

Alex knew she didn’t like that.

He stalked back to the kitchen, quickly becoming angry with himself, and grabbed a beer.

He sat down on the couch, and flipped on the TV, messing with the remote for a while before getting lost in his thoughts once again.

He wasn’t supposed to feel like this.

He wanted to, but he wasn’t supposed to.

He had girls waiting up for him every night. Girls that would give anything to be with him, in any way. He could have any of them. Ravish their body and leave, or choose to stay. He held their hearts in the palm of his hand. Every. Single. One.

But no, he was Alex Gaskarth, and he had to make things complicated. More complicated than they already were, anyways.

He was Alex Gaskarth, and he could have any girl he wanted.

Well, not every girl.

He wanted the one he couldn’t have.

He wanted the one that belonged to his best friend.

He wanted the one that hated him.

He wanted, and had fallen deeply in love with Skylar DeMoir.

And there wasn’t a thing he or anyone else could do about it.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, to the people who throw around the 'L' word with no problem, like it's nothing, you will probably not see why this is such a big chapter. The people who don't, you guys do.
Love is a very... powerful thing. You can't just say it, you have to mean it.\

I also am aware that this is very short, but I ran out of 'Alex thoughts' :D

I'm no longer posting the Story Of The Post because no one told me that they actually read it. If you do, tell me, and I'll bring it back.

Favorite part? Mine was:
Was it so hard to find someone that didn’t want him just for his fame and the sex? Were those the only vibes he gave off? He didn’t think so, but maybe he was wrong.
He was wrong often.

Why? No clue.

Thanks to:
rivals are insane
Classy Not Classic
jadeeee
ShutUpChristine
xXswiperXx

Only 5?
It used to be 11 almost every chapter.
I really hate it when authors will put a comment limit on, but seriously? It's gone down 6 comments.
So, I will not update until I get 11 comments.
I hate to do it, you guys, but really, it's not that hard.
I also want to put an extra thanks in for jadeeee, who not only comments every chapter, but also gives me the perfect comments.
She tells me what she likes, what she doesn't like, what she did or did not expect, and what she thinks will happen.
I really love comments like that, and I can't stress it enough, she knows that ;)

Sorry for not posting yesterday, as I originally planned, but I was forced to go to Six Flags (Hate them since the ATL mace accident. I was there) with my family, so I had no internet for that part of the day, obviously. Then, I went over to Humperdinks (best fries on the planet) to watch the UFC fight. Anyone else think the Main Event's tap-out sucked? Anderson did nothing to actually fight. It pissed me off. My half-brother and I (whom I actually met for the first time only five days ago) fought about the fight all day today.
So, I couldn't post yesterday, and I may not post tomorrow, because of my comment-limit.
Sorry guys :\
Next chapter= Sky's birthday, surprises!
Ash.