Sequel: Mockingbird.

Not So Jasey Rae.

Twenty.

Monday, April 27th, 2009

When you get insanely drunk to a point where you can’t tell left from right, there are usually consequences for your actions. Most of the time.

Skylar woke up with a massive headache, in a large bed. She freaked. She looked over beside her, praying, hoping it wasn’t who she thought it was.

It was all in vain.

She slipped out of the bed to find that she had all her clothes on, with the exception of her top. She looked over at him, lifting the cover from the sleeping boy slightly. He was the same, no shirt.

She sighed in relief, but the quickly remembered she still had no clue what had exactly happened last night.

Thinking back, the last thing she remembered was pulling her boyfriend over to the drinks once again, already drunk. She sighed as she pulled her top back on.

She looked over at the peaceful face once more before slipping off to find the rest of them.

|~|~|~|

Alex woke up to see who he thought was the most beautiful girl in the world laying beside him. He wished that he remembered last night, but after seeing Skylar all over Zack, he had decided he needed a few drinks.

Few being an understatement.

He smiled, shifting a little as if not to wake her, so that his arm was around her, pulling her sleeping body closer. She made a noise of content as she snuggled closer to his body, making him let out a small chuckle.

He fell back asleep with that smile on his face.

|~|~|~|

The house looked like a typical high school party house would the day after. Skylar stepped around the trash and vomit to get to the kitchen, where she heard rattling. She walked in to find Rian pulling cups out of a cabinet; the blender was on beside him.

“Morning,” He smiled.

“Good morning.” She watched as the blender was stopped, and he poured four of the twelve cups full. He went back to making another batch. She chuckled, going to help, “You actually listened?”

“Yeah, I figured if it helped Alex’s massive hangover, it would help ours.”

“Why twelve?”

“I tried getting everyone out around three in the morning, but there were a few stragglers.” He nodded towards the living room door, where you could see three people lounging on the couch. “I figured I would be nice.”

“Ah, I see,” Skylar spoke as they poured more ingredients in the blender. “So, how wasted did you get last night?”

“Eh, not too bad. I mean, I feel responsible for the house, so I didn’t want it to get too trashed.” Rian looked at Sky helplessly. “Help me?”

She laughed. “Sure, Ri.” She said before grabbing the small trash bin that was sitting near the door, and walking out to the living room, picking up empty cups and things as she went.

“Mornin’,” She jumped at the sound of the new voice at the doorway, she looked over to see her shirtless boyfriend yawn before walking over to her, pecking her lips.

Sky chuckled, “We both have morning breath.”

“So, it evens it out.” He kissed her again before pulling away and looking over her shoulder towards the kitchen. “Who’s in there?”

“Rian. He has a surprise for you.” She patted his shoulder as an effort to send him on his way, he listened.

“Ri Ri, baby, Skylar said you have a surprised for me?” Zack said as he walked into the kitchen, in a mocking-like seductive voice.

“Yeah, here,” Rian responded, handing it to him. Zack’s smirk dropped as he realized Rian had completely side-stepped his comment.

“Thanks,” He spoke, his voice no longer holding the excitement in it as Alex walked in the room, shirtless as Zack.

“Good morning.” He was still recovering.

“Morning,” They rung. Sky walked in with the bin. She muttered a quick, ‘hey’, to Alex before turning to her boyfriend, and making a show of kissing him right on the lips. When she pulled away, she saw Alex smirking at her. She rolled her eyes.

“So, what’s on the agenda for today?” She asked.

“Nothing. We go back to the hotel, act lazy for the rest of the day, sleep, get up, and redo it all tomorrow.”

“Sounds like a plan.”

Zack cut in, “Wait, don’t you and Amelia have work? You guys haven’t been going.”

“Oh, I got laid off a few days ago, I thought I mentioned it, maybe I didn’t. Amelia got fired a few days after you guys left for the first time.”

“Why?”

“Not being there half the time. But it’s okay, I hated the job anyway. My mom is giving us everything that’s personally hers, like her money, she won’t let us refuse. It’ll hold on for a while, but we’re both looking for a job. She’s looking into some modeling companies.”

“Maybe Kara could hook her up,” Sky had learned Kara was a model.

“Lisa could, too,” Alex suggested. The guys shrugged. Skylar looked at them confused, having no idea who this ‘Lisa’ was. She shook it off.

Looking at Alex, Skylar felt guilty. She spent the next ten minutes arguing with herself, before the guilt consumed her. “Hey, Zack, can I talk to you real quick?” Rian shot her a look of approval, and Skylar only shook her head, indicating she wasn’t going to tell him that. It would be worse than this.

They walked out of the room. “Sky, what is it?” He noticed that look on her face.”

“Okay… so don’t be mad, but… I think something happened with Alex last night.”

Jealous hearts will leave us all in ruins…
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! Im a little on the tipsy tired side right now, so this proabbly sucks. I'll edit tomorrow.
Anyways, what do you think?
Favorite part?

I'm updating this tonight because I start school again tomorrow, and I won't be able to update much in the next few weeks, because I'll be adjusting, but, I'll try! :D

Thanks to:
brianna7x
shgvegas (x2)
RainbowSprinkles
eimanyrol
Akayytoremember
rivals are insane
FromOceanToSky (x3)
glamkills!
ShutUpChristine
Classy Not Classic
Mrs Gaskankk ((Love the username!))
We won't fade away (x2)
cuscha
emily316

18 comments! (if you count the (x2)'s)
That's amazing! Thank you guys!
Comments= Zack's reaction.
Oh, and please, please, please, read my new story: Live Another Day.
It's an original, and I already have it planned out :)
It has romance, not as much as this, but it's also kind of a family base story.
But, still, romance! :D

Also, to my surprise, one of my Mibba friends asked me to make a story layout for her. I was surprised, to say in the least. I don't think mine are that good, but if you want one, I guess I could make you one.

Thanks!
Ash.