Status: finished! suquel will be out soon enough(:

To Go Outside Is to Take a Chance

Chapter Thirteen.

"What the hell?!"yelled Andy. Apparently Justin was near by,becasue he came running.
"What happened?"asked Justin.
"I punched Andy"i said plainly.
"Why?!" yelled andy,he was clearly in alot of pain as he was still on the ground clutching his jaw.
"He was going to kiss me and,were freinds. Just friends. friends don't kiss.they can go out for pizza,but not kiss. Big no-no andy. Especially when you flirt with a ho-waitress there"i said,then walking inside.
Justin followed quickley after.
"Are you ok?" asked Justin,in my room now.
"If you mean my hand,yes it's okay." i replied.
"I thought you liked andy?"he asked
"No,i dont like andy. not as a boyfriend,not as a friend.at least not anymore" i said.
I slipped into the bathroom and quickley changed into some pajama pants and an old tank top.
When i got back into my room,justin was gone.
i checked my phone for the time and i saw i had an unread text message.
FROM: Ryan B ;)
hey wats up?
i hit reply and said,
nothing u?jst punched a dude.wnna hang at my arcade 2moz?
i can't deny it,i was secretly hoping he would reply yes.
I waited on my bed for him to text back.
About 3 minutes later i got a reply.
sure. wat tym?
i replied: 12.im tlkin 2 princible bout wat u said 2moz morning.night, x
Then i went to sleep.

-

"Ms.Bieber,how may i help you?" asked the principal.
"Well, i've decided the whole school thing isn't for me.Alot of people want some fame so i really only have about 5 real friends." my real friends were Alexa and those from andys group,except of course andy and Rachel.
"So,a friend of mine and my brothers said i should take the test then leave school.would it be possible?" i asked her.
"Of course Aaliyah i understand. we will need parental consent from either parents first though. Then we will schedule your test and you will be free to go." she replied.
"Ok cool. would it be okay if i went home early?" i asked her.
"Yes of course.And i recommend you get this signed as quickley as possible." she said,handing me the form for my parents to sign.

-

I ran upto my room with 1 hour until Ryan came over. Justin would be back in 3 or 4 hours.
I went to the bathroom and got a nice,hot shower. I walked out in a towel wrapped around my body and walked to my walk in closet.
I chose some jean shorts that were ripped at the bottoms and a white tank top. i slipped them on and decided against any makeup.
I checked the time and ryan text me saying he would be there in 5 minutes.
I slowly cleaned my room since i made a small mess.
A knock on my bedroom door interupted me.
"Come in" i said
"Hey" said Ryan, smile plastered on his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
not really convinced with this one...
feed back?