Status: finished! suquel will be out soon enough(:

To Go Outside Is to Take a Chance

Chapter Twenty.

JUSTINS POINT OF VIEW:
It's morning now. Ryan ended up going home last night,insisting his parents needed him early next morning anyway. I didn't object,i was still kind of pissed that Ryan and Aaliyah would go as far as being shirtless. I mean,when did they just have their first kiss together? Yeah.That's what i thought.
I mean,i cant speak for myself,as i know i've gone further,but still. It's almost impossible to stay mad at Aaliyah though,so i hold no grudge towards her.
I glanced at my clock,9:35AM.
Shit!Usher was meant to stop by today for some lunch at 2. I still need to calm down Leah before then to make sure she's alright after what happened with mom.
Altough,i know Aaliyah will hate me for this,but i'm with mom on this one.
I mean,i've been in touch with dad a few times since that night we first saw him,and he's got a little kid too. I just can't believe he's leaving his woman to stay with my mom,his famous pop star son,and dancing daughter who hates his guts.
That's just the way life goes,i guess.

-

ALEXA'S POINT OF VIEW:
"Sis..i have to tell you something."said my sister.
I through the rest of the laundry in the washing machine and put the wet clothes into the tumble dryer before shouting up the stairs,"Coming!" to my sister.
"Yeah?"i asked once i got to her room.
"I-i have to tell you something really important."
"OKay,what's up?" i asked.
"I'm pregnant.." she replied.
I did NOT see that one coming!
"Who's the father?"i asked. I know its a bit harsh to ask as my first reply to what she told me,but i've been helping her so much recently,and now she dawns on me this news,which i emotionally can't take.
"I..i don't know. I know there are a few canditates,though"she said.
Okay,my sister is a slut.
"How many as in 'a few?'"i asked her.
"Three."
Wow.So,my sister had unprotected sex 3 times.
I don't even want to know how many times she was protected doing it.
What is she going to tell our parents? Wait,what is she going to tell the father?
Hold up...Who is the father?
♠ ♠ ♠
Another short update,as they are :(
but,this is my 2nd update today,and there may be another tonight!
=]