Status: finished! suquel will be out soon enough(:

To Go Outside Is to Take a Chance

Chapter Four.

Right now it's 5pm on a Monday. So, i've just survived my very first day of High School. Why don't i explain it to you?
-
Andy took me to the front office,after i totally bitch-slapped that girl. Well,not phisically but..like,mentally.I don't like her. I don't think she likes me either.No doubt about her liking Andy. Yeah well,guess what? I like him too!Ha!
Anyway,so i walked up with Andy's hand still looped into mine.
"Hello! I'm new!"i explained to the red-headed secretary. I've always had this thing with gingers. Did you ever see that south park, 'gingers have no souls'? Not being offensive here.
"Name please?" she asked.
Before i answered,i looked around. There were a good 20 people in hearing area.
I sighed,but answered. "Aaliyah Bieber."
Those 2 words,my name to be exact,lead to me punching a girl in the face.
Lets just say, she said some pretty offensive things.
I didn't get in trouble though,because the secretary heard what she said.
I was allowed t go to my first class.
I missed homeroom but my first class was with Andy.
-
By the time it was lunch, i had 30 people following me. There were people asking for autographs,asking to meet him,asking to come over to my house. There were haters. There were people posting things up on the interenet with their phones. No doubt about it,by tomorrow the whole world will understand that Justin Bieber, teen hear-throb, had a twin sister. An identical one. I had made a friend in my art class. Her name was Alexa. She didn't care that i was a twin to a famous person. She just cared about my personality. It's safe to say we were best friends. And that she was one of the only people i would bring into my home.
-

Lunch passed quickley,mostly of me talking to Andy and his friends,minus that bitch,whose name i now know is Rachel. I had only one of my afternoon classes with Andy.
Your probably wondering why i'm in his class,if he's a grade older. Well,technically i could skip high school,with the education i had,but i decided to just stay in Andy's year. Being surrounded by 17 year olds,when your only a year younger, can be pretty scary sometimes.
-
It was the last 5 minutes of my last class,the class i had with Andy, that Andy asked me to meet him at his locker 10 minutes after school was over.
Once the bell went, i went to my locker and collected the books i would need.
I placed them in my Vans bag,and walked to Andy's locker. By now i had 3 more minutes to get there.
I was standing at Andys locker,and people were long gone. Not even teachers were left. Wow,they must be eager to get out of here. I glanced at my watch. Andy was 5 minutes late.
You can guess i'm un-patient? Well, i am. So,there you go. A flaw of the twin of Justin Bieber.It's out there,so, spread the word.
"Hey! sorry i'm late!"huffed Andy.
I only knew him about 2 weeks but it felt like years. Our bond was that strong.
"It's ok. You coming? i promised you could drive my Baby."i said to him.
We started walking towards my car. There were about a total of 5 other cars left in the once full parking lot.
After the drive of listening to my mix tape that had mostly The Maine,All time Low,Paramorere and Green day,we arrived at my house.
"Ushers picking me up in a few minutes with your brother."he said to me.
"Oh.cool. Umm..thanks for everything today Andy."i said to him. We were now out of the car.
"No problem."he said.
Then,he hugged me.
He's hugged me before,but never this way. He hugged me tight,and pulled me closer.
I hugged him back of course.
Ushers car horn beeped,bringing us back to reality,and out of our embrace,
Usher had a smirk on his face, he probably thought we had a thing going on. Did we?No. Maybe he likes me?
Time will just have to show that.
-
And that brings me back to 5 pm on a Monday. Justins still gone. All my home-work,and even stuff we didn't have to do is done. My outfit for tomorrow is planned out. I picked some expensive,but casual jeans with a plain purple top and a black Bullet For My Valentine hoodie.
I took a nap before dinner,dreaming of a boy i might have begun to fall for.
Andrew.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! 2nd chapter today! i might just post up another one later on.
Comment?