The Father I Never Wanted is the Person I've Always Needed

First time

"Sophia come on get out of bed everyone's already here for the cookout and you still sleeping." Matt was standing in my door way, beer in hand it couldn't have been time for the cook out it started at four.

"Your lying to me."

He laughed. "No im not Its already passed five not get your little ass up the food is already almost done."

"Fine, i'll be down in a few minutes."

"If your not i'm going to send Jimmy up here to get you." before i had the chance to throw my pillow at him he was already gone. I was up late last night on the phone with Brian it's been over two weeks since i staid with him and the only time we really get to talk is after everyone's asleep and he calls me or I call him. Last night i was up till five on the phone with him.

I set up throwing the blankets off from me and went straight into the shower i don't know how long i was in there but it felt good to just stand under the water for a while it woke me up. After i quickly got dressed in my Black shorts and a shirt that said I heart you. i Just brushed my hair and left it alone. I heard foot steps coming up the stair and i sighed i knew it had to be Jimmy and he was going to do something stupid to get me out of here.

"I'm coming i'm coming go away." To my surprise it wasn't Jimmy's laughed coming from my bed room. Brian was sitting on my bed looking around my room.

"I do believe that this is my first time in your room."

I walked out of the bathroom and sat down next to him. "Yeah well its not thing great."

Brian leaned over and kissed me softly running his hands down my wet hair. "Brian what are you doing."

"Everyone's out back don't worry and we'll hear them coming," He laid me back on the bed and got beside me this time i kissed him it didn't last long before he heard the foot steps running up the stairs i staid the way i was but Brian sat up.

"See Brian i told you you couldn't be like me i'll have her out of here in no time." Jimmy was running at the bed i rapped my arms around Brian's waist just as he got to my feet.

"Okay i'll come down let go."

"Oh no you had your chance now i'm going to get you down there myself." He started tickling my side i instantly let go of Brian to stop the attack he to that time to throw me over his shoulder. "Jimmy put me down." i started hitting his back but it was useless he was already running down the stairs still tickling my sides. Brian walked behind laughing.

"Now your lucky you just got out of the shower or i would have thrown you into the pool he sat me down outside and ran away laughing.

"Ill get you for that jimmy if its the last thing i do." I turned to walk into the house only to be stopped by Brian. "I wouldn't do that or he'll just come back after you."

I smacked his arm. "Thanks for the help."

He laughed. "When it comes to Jimmy, your on your own."

"Alright I'll remember that." i glared at him for a moment longer before walking over to the girls. They were sitting by the pool.

"Well look who is finally out of bed. what was you up doing last night?"

"You know teenage things."

Val laughed "Oh yeah i remember the teenage things just don't let you dad find out about them."

I laughed. "Eww nothing like that Val damn what did you do when you were a teenager?"

Everyone of the girls giggled but her she turned a little red. "Nothing that you need to know about missy."

"Hey the foods done." I waited for everyone to get their plates before going up and when i got done Jimmy was in my seat. So i walked inside it was really hot and i wasn't really in the mood to be around everyone i knew i had some shows that i was behind on.

I turned on pretty little liars first i was behind like five shows. I was shocked to see Aria kiss her teacher out in the middle of the school grounds. I was happy though they were my favorite couple.

I guess it was to hot outside for every because soon enough everyone was sitting in the living room.

"Dude what are you watching Sophia?"

"Pretty little liars."

Jimmy stared at the t.v. "Isn't he a little old for her?" Matt and Val were sitting on the other cough with Brian he glanced up to see my answer.

"No and he's a really nice guy well now that he's not her teacher anymore things will be easier."

"What do you mean teacher?" Jimmy was staring at me with his mouth open.

I rolled my eyes. "Well, she didn't know he was her teacher until after they started talking and they have been been dating mostly in his house."

Jimmy gasped "What? and you let your daughter whatch this stuff."

I rolled my eyes. "Tell me Jimmy when you was in high school if one of your sexy teacher asked you to 'hangout' your saying you wouldnt?"

Everyone laughed. "Well that don't matter boys are different then girls."

All the girls started protesting. "That is not true."

"That is a stupid thing to say Jimmy."

Brian laughed looking at me. "So if a sexy older guy asked you out what would you say?"

"I don;t depends on how sexy he is." i smirked.

Matt glared at me. "You better say no."

I rolled my eyes. "I am only a year away from 18 then i can date anyone no matter the age."

MAtt's face got red VAl touched his arm. "Chill baby she's just messing with you."

I smiled to my self knowing that was a lie. "Sophia me and your dad wanted to go out to night with everyone to the club well except for Brian over here who isn't aloud to do anything without his girlfriend." Val teased but i knew that wasn't true we did a lot of stuff without her.

Brian rolled his eyes. "Anyways would you be alright home alone to night?"

"Or she could come with me to my house i don't got nothing to do."

Matt smiled "Yeah i like that better, then she can't sneak anyone over while we're out."

I laughed. "You think that would stop me? just kidding thats cool with me."

We hung out around the house until everyone else left as soon as the door shut behind them i had Brian pushed up against it. "Why didn't you want to go with them." I kissed up and down his neck.

"I had all i needed for the night right here." He lifted me up pushing me against the other wall. I rapped my legs around him running my hands threw his hair.

"Good answer." I slowly started to unbutton his shirt he pushed my hair to the side and began to suck on my neck. i pulled his shirt off from his arms before smiling. "Take me to my room." he didn't need to be told twice. he kissed me all the way up the stairs and until my back was on the bed. "Should i shut your door?"

"No we're the only ones here." Brian pulled my shirt over my head he kissed my stomach then my chest up to my neck and the finally my mouth.

I flipped us over so that i was on top of him, I kissed down his stomach until i got to his pants i slowly pulled them off from him leaving him in his boxers. then i stood slightly pulling mine down as well. i kissed his lips again before doing something that even shocked my i slid down him pulling his boxers off and began to rub his dick i slowly slid it into my mouth moving it in and out.

"Oh Sophia." i smirked slight biting him. i felt his hand in my hair. This was the first time i had ever given anyone a blow job but i guess i was doing alright. When i felt he might start to come i sat up sliding my panties to the ground and went to get back on him but he hand over plans he sit up pulling me onto him "Are you sure?"

"Make love to me Brian." and that was it he fipped on to me slowly pushing himself into me.

"Your so tight." I hadn't told him but until now i had never had sex. the pain at first was really bad but as we got into in and he begain to move faster it started to feel good. I ran my nails down his back "Oh god yes Brian Fast fuck go faster." he did again i wanted to be ontop if him so i flipped us again i sat up and began to bounce up and down on him he held my hips helping me, i had never felt like before it felt so good. "I felt a warm feeling between my legs "Fuck baby im about to cum." i didn't slow down i pushed down on him hard making him go in deeper until he came then i bent down kissing him with as much force as could. our tongues played with each other.

i pulled him back ontop of me, i hadn't realized he was still inside me until i felt it get hard again he begain to play with my boobs, he went to pull out but i thrusted my hips into his making him moan my name again. "fuck baby you so fucking sexy." he took my boob into his mouth i could feel his tongue running around my nipple. i pulled him up so that his lips were close to mine. "You are my first."

He began to sat up. "what?" i pulled him back down. holding his body to mine. "there is no way that was your first time."

I smirked. "What can i say you bring the animal out in me."

He kissed me so soft i could feel how much he cared for me. "We need to get going to my house. i want to try something with you."

He began to pull away from me but i stopped him. "No Brian i want more fuck me again and again."

He stared down at me. "Sophia." i took that as my chance to get him turned on again i slowly began to move my hips up into his finally be began to do the same. "OH yess umm yess Brian Ohhhh."

That time didn't last as long and it ended with me screaming his name. he seemed to enjoy that very well.

"fuck Sophia you make a man fucking tired." He was still ontop of me his head on my chest.

"i have never had anyone fuck me like that before."

I smirked. "Good that means you'll always be mine." I kissed him before he stood up putting his clothes on. I finally stood doing the same. "I'm going to go get my shirt while you pack a bag for my house."

I didn't realize how much it hurt to walk until he was gone. which i was happy for i didn't want him to know. It didn't take me long to have everything packed i didn't realize he was standing in the door way until i turned to leave.

He walked over and swooped me up into his arms kissing me check. "I didn't mean for it to hurt you."

I laughed. "Shut up i'm fine."

He cared me all the way to the front door but then i walked to his car. i knew from the moment we got inside the car we was going to have a very fun night.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT!!!!!