The Father I Never Wanted is the Person I've Always Needed

I'm the ***ing ring leader

Brian had been back on the floor when i woke up again i was a little upset about it. Matt was standing with his back to me staring out of the window. His hands were behind his back and i could tell he was nerves.

"You know daddy if you keep worrying like this its going to make you have gray hair." Matt's head whipped around so that he was staring at me, his eyes were glued to my face. withing seconds though he was beside me hugging me in a weird way because of how i was laying.

"Baby I've been so worried about you, I love you so much." He kissed my head.

"Dad no ones going to take me out of this world until im ready to go." He laughed lightly holding onto my hand.

"Tell me everything that happened." His eyes were pleading with me i told him the same thing i had told Brian last night dad though was more horrified then anything.

"We turned her into the cops they have her picture all over the news they've been getting leads of her so soon she will be locked up for the crazy fucking freak that she is."

"Think god for that cause we already got enough freaks running around this place." I laughed as jimmy stood.

"Are you one of them?

He smirked. "What you talking about girlie i'm the fuck ring leader." he came over and kissed my head.

"Its good to see those pretty eyes opened."

"Thanks, its good to have them opened."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry so short but if you comment i promise to write a very LONG one