The Father I Never Wanted is the Person I've Always Needed

Can't we just get a break?

i stared at myself in the mirror Brian had went to answer the door. I sighed thinking about everything he had just said to me. the thought of him and I getting married put butterflies in my stomach, though Michelle's face chased them away i knew in the end she wouldn't let us be happy and that thought scared me. I felt like i was waiting on her to make her next move.
I sighed putting on Brians shirt. It does not take fifteen minutes to pay the pizza man. Coming down the stiars i could hear voices coming from the kitchen.

"This is the best thing for him right now. Val's scared that she will go for him next."

I heard Brian sigh "Is Val okay I know this must be hard for her losing them like that." I couldn't take not knowing anymore i walked to the kitchen they both had their backs to me.

"What's going on? Is Val okay?" Brian turned to me first, walking over he stood behind me putting his hands around my waist. Matt stood still holding Jr in his car seat. "Dad what's going on, where is Val?" Matt looked down at the floor, funning his free hand threw his hair.

"Val's parents got into a car crash, the police say that someone cut their break line." I stood in shock, how could she have hurt her own parents. I felt Brian's grip get tighter.

"We want you guys to keep the baby for a few days maybe a week at the most. we got to fly down there tonight. Val has everything you need packed in the bags in the living room" I touched Brains arms letting him know i was okay, he moved his hands so I could move, I walked over and took the baby from Matt's hands "Of course dad anything I can do to help just let me know." He pulled me into a tight hug.

"Just promise me one thing.." I pulled back to look at him.

"Anything."

"Don't leave Brian's side at all the others will be over tomorrow to check up and help out with the baby i've already talked to them." he sighed looking around the room. "I know that your safe with him. Please make sure you lock up the house and the windows anyway into this house needs to be locked."

Brian spoke up. "You already know I did that be for i brought her here I wouldn't let anything happen to this girl I love her and Jr to they are safe with me."

Matt sighed "I know man I'm just scared I;m leaving both of my kids behind but I trust you and the others to keep them safe. I have to go val's waiting on me I can't leave her alone for long she's a reck right now."

"Okay just be safe and keep in touch with us." I hugged him one last time before turning and taking the baby in the living room, I could feel the tears coming to my eyes and I didn't want them to see me that way I've been this way for too long already.

I heard them talking in the kitchen but i blocked them out, I didn't want to hear anymore about any of it i wanted to just forget it all. they had already set up a play pen for the baby but he was a sleep and i didn't want to wake him up so i placed his car seat beside the couch, i laid down, I need to stop thinking about this, about her, but I know now for sure we are never going to be happy.

I jumped lightly when I felt Brian lay down with me, he rapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. "It's going to be okay baby, your going to be okay." I rolled over and put my face in his chest i couldn't hold it in anymore I let the tears fall. He held me for what seemed like hours whispering over and over how much he loved me and that everything was okay.

I finally got myself to calm down and stop crying. Brian pulled my face up to look at him. "Baby, you trust me right?"

I nodded not trusting my voices yet. Brian's lips connected with my as if it was the last time he was ever going to see me again. I don't know how long our kiss lasted all i knew is that i didn't want it to end so when he pulled away I moved my lips to his neck. "Baby we can't do this right now, your to upset."

I nibble on his neck making him moan out lightly. "I want this... no I need this Brian I need you to take my mind off of this please, I don't care what you promised Matt I've already had your baby growing inside of me. I've already made love to you so its not like its something new he knows that in the end I want to be with you always and nothing is going to change that."

Brian rolled us so that he was on top of me I stared up into his eyes. I knew that he could see that what i was saying was true but i knew that at the same time Matt was his best friend.

I pecked his lips lightly testing him, trying to see if he wanted me as much as I wanted him. I was answered with his lips kissing my check, then he moved to my lips slowly he made his way to my neck, down my chest. he lifted me up enough to pull the shirt off from me. The next to go was my bra. I watched as his eyes ran down my body.

His lips ran down my chest to my breast i felt him began to suck and bite on my nipple making me moan out, I pushed my hips into his. I felt his hands run down to my panties he slowly pulled them down my legs. and then his lips met mine again and I was in heaven.. Everything gone from my head but the thought of him and me together forever.