Alex.

Oneshot.

“Yo, what up? It’s Justin – you know what to do. Peace, shawty.” I rolled my eyes at his ridiculous message before speaking.

“Do you know how lame you are? You’re very lame. Extremely fuckin’ lame, bro.” I said, shaking my head. “Anyway, yeah. I’m on my way. Cause you said to come over? Yeah. Answer your phone next time, asshole.” I clicked end, shoving the phone into my pocket.

The boy’s who phone I just called belonged to my best friend, Justin Bieber. He just got back from his tour. He called me at some ungodly hour and left me a message, stating that he was back and wanted to see me; to come over whenever I could. My mom didn’t like him very much – well, not him per se, I guess. Just his title; “pop star.” She was convinced he would try to get in my pants and then just leave me. Justin has tried flirting with me before, but has he got me in bed? I don’t think so. Anyway, he couldn’t come to my house. Mom didn’t want a “hit-it-and-quit-it” guy in her house. I strolled up to his front door, letting myself in. I knew Pattie wouldn’t be home – the poor gal probably already went back to work.

“Justin,” I sang, looking around as I closed the door, “where are you?” No answer. Sighing, I headed upstairs. As I grew closer to the second floor, I heard the shower water running. Ah. Found him. Shrugging, I went into his room. I guess I’ll wait for him to get out, then. I spotted a book sitting on his bed the second I walked in. I picked it up curiously, inspecting it. I found it to be his song book, something he never let anyone see. It was his private thoughts. I shouldn’t read it, I really shouldn’t.

But…

He’s in the shower. I could put the book away and he wouldn’t even know I looked at it. Justin always took long showers, too. Biting my lip, I opened the book, my eyes scanning the page. As I flipped through it, I recognized some of the songs from his albums. Some, though, weren’t on them.

Since the day I met you
And after all we've been through
I'm still addict,
I'm addicted to you
I think you know that it's true
I'd run a thousand miles to get you
Do you think I deserve this?
I tried to make you happy
I did all that I could
Just to keep you
But you left anyway

I'm tryin’ to forget that
I'm addicted to you
But I want it
And I need it
I'm addicted to you.


That one didn’t seem complete, but I loved it regardless. On the corner of the page, a simple A was written. I wondered why, but didn’t dwell on it long and moved onto another page. Odd; there’s that A again.

Cause if you want love,
We'll make it,
Swim in a deep sea,
Of blankets,
Take all your big plans,
And break ‘em,
This is bound to be a while.

Your body is a wonderland,
Your body is a wonder
I'll use my hands,
Your body is a wonderland.

Something 'bout the way the hair falls in your face,
I love the shape you take when crawling towards the pillowcase,
You tell me where to go and,
Though I might leave to find it,
I'll never let your head hit the bed,
Without my hand behind it.


My cheeks were flaming red at the words; I couldn’t even imagine him singing it. I never knew Justin Bieber had a song like that inside him–

“What are you doing?” I jumped nearly sky high, landing on my feet in surprise. Speak of the devil. He stood in the doorway, his hair damp and sporting only pajama pants. “Is that…Is that my song book?” He asked, his expression angry.

“Uh,” I stuttered, fumbling with the book in my hands, “what do you mean?” I hid the book behind my back, flashing him a grin.

“Give me it.” He growled, approaching.

“Give you what?” I asked innocently. “A hug? Cause you’re my best friend and I haven’t seen you in a really long time?” He opened his mouth to speak, but paused.

“Yeah, gimme a hug.” He said, opening his arms.

“Actually,” I realized his motives, “I don’t wanna hug anymore.”

“I don’t care.” He wrapped his arms tightly around me, squeezing me and lifting me in the air. I wheezed, squirming.

“Jus-tin!” I whined. “Let go!” I was able to worm my way out of his arms, sitting on the bed.

“Hand it over.” He held his hand out.

“Hand what over?” I asked, head tilting as I discreetly slipped the book down the back of my shirt, sticking it under the waist of my jeans to keep it there.

“Quit fooling around.” He leaned over me, stopping as he realized the book wasn’t in my hands. He sighed. “You really think I’m not gonna get it?” His hand pushed up my shirt slowly. I started crawling backwards in an attempt to get away, but he wouldn’t allow it. He grabbed my arms, hoisting me up. Quickly, his leaned down a little, arms moving to behind my legs. In a flash, my legs were securely wrapped around his waist. I shrieked, wrapping my arms around his shoulders. He stared into my eyes, his own darkening at the sudden contact. Uh-oh. I know that look. It happened fast – so fast, I didn’t even have time to stop him. I was pinned down to his bed with him on top of me, his book pressing into my back.

“Hey!” I yelled in protest. “Get off me!” I took my legs back, pushing at him.

“Give – me – my – book.” He said slowly, his voice husky as he tried to keep his eyes locked with mine. I could see them darting down to my lips every moment or so.

“No.” I said, rolling and landing on the floor. I scrambled to my feet, pulling the book out as I made a mad dash for the door. But, of course, for I was never the running type, he caught me. “Oh, come on, Justin! I just wanna look at it!” I whined, pouting at him.

“That’s not gonna work.” I gripped the book in my hands as he pushed me against the wall beside the doorway.

“Pretty please?” I gave him my puppy dog eyes, making him hesitate. “Please, Justin?” I said softly, leaning closer. He swallowed, shaking his head.

“No.”

“Why not?” I frowned.

“It’s private. Give it to me.” He grasped the book, pulling it. I pulled it back to my chest, making him blush. “Alex–”

“I wanna read it.” I said stubbornly.

“I said no.” I held the book in my left hand, releasing it with my right. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him against me, looking into his eyes. His breath hitched and his grip on the book loosened. He’s gonna hate me for this. I let my lips brush against his. He moved forward instantly, smashing his lips against mine. His tongue forced itself inside my mouth as he eagerly pressed me completely against the wall. When I grew lightheaded from the lack of oxygen, I pulled away, moving to his neck. I must have found the right spot because he moaned, still breathless from the kiss. But, the bugger is still holding the book. If I run for it now, he could still get it. “Alex…” He sighed as my lips worked their way to his shirtless chest. I pulled back, sliding my leg up the wall. He released the book immediately, his hand finding my thigh as he hooked my leg around his waist, his hips pushing more into me, making a small noise escape my throat. His lips covered mine in a heated kiss.

“Justin, stop…stop…” I tried moving away from him. I was making out with my best friend – because of a book. It wasn’t right. I mean, yeah it felt right, but….

“No.” He mumbled, hands working their way up my shirt, making my eyes go wide. “No, no, no.” I felt the book fall from my hand to the floor as I threw my arms around his neck, kissing him passionately. His hand found my chest and he shivered as I moaned, arching my back. He pulled me away from the wall, my leg dropping as he walked backwards, still kissing me. He felt against the bed, moving up against the pillows as I straddled him. I pulled away, staring down at him with read cheeks. He gave me a smile. “I love you.” He whispered, moving to kiss my neck.

“I love you, too.” I said, gripping his hair. My shirt was discarded, his hand moving to my shoulder, pushing the bra strap down.

“Your body is a wonderland.” He murmured, making me gasp.

“Wh-What did you say?”

“A is for Alex,” he replied instead, “beautiful, wonderful, sexy,” he growled the last part, “Alex.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I hate this. -______-

I felt like writing and this piece of crap was the outcome. :/