Status: Pleaseeee do whateverr <3

Just Blow Me Away

New kid.

He looked at me when I looked away. I could tell because I could see him out of the corner of my eye. His pencil tapped against his book so loud I could hear it from seven desks away. He looked.. angry. Not mad like someone just stole his scissors or something stupid like that but angry. As in someone just told him that he was going to die in three days. Angry. I thought to myself.
'I should ask him whats wrong. Or maybe I should be more symhatic. Like 'whats wrong? Can I help? Want my number?' No. Your not desperate, just... introduce yourself.'
I went to go get up, to introduce myself to him but the bell rang. Of course. He got up and stormed towards the door where a huge herd of girls, maybe more then 75 of them, were waiting outside of it. A large smile went across his gorgeous face and he jammed himself into the crowd of adoring girls. How is he like.. popular? He started two hours ago at Atlanta Heights High School. How the hell is this even happening? I guess I will introduce myself to him tomorrow.
I sat at my seat for a few more seconds then I felt a tap on my shoulder, hoping it was him, I did a hair flip and sprung my head back.
"Caitlin? What the fuck happened to your neck?" Monica said.
"Fuckin, I thought you were the new kid! I did my sex hair! I wasted a good hairflip on you..." We both started laughing and walked out of the English class.
Monica and I had been friends since we were 12. We were both 16 now and ready to get the hell out of the town. But I wouldn't leave till I met that boy!
"Who is the new kid?" I ask Monica, hoping that she knew.
"Dude, thats Justin Bieber." I stopped in the middle of the hallway looking at her.
"Who is that?" Some girl next to me stopped there to.
"YOU DON'T KNOW WHO JUSTIN BIEBER IS?! OH. MY. GOD. YOUR FREAKING INSANE!" She screamed and ran away to her large group of friends.
"Is this a bad thing?" I then felt another tap on my shoulder. I spun around thinking I was going to see Monica.
"Hey, I'm Justin. I'm in your English class... are you Caitlin Beadles? I found your binder on the ground and thought I would return it." He was gorgoues. Perfect light brown hair, wonderful teeth, kissable lips. I was a short girl and he was a short guy, but he was taller then me. He was the most amazing human being I'd ever seen.
"Yeah, I'm Caitlin. Thank you so much, Justin. Right? Thats your name? I'm not amazing with names! Haha! Umm okay so yeah! My umm binder?" I was getting so nervous. I had no idea what I was saying. He swung his backpack over his shoulder and opened the zipper and pulled out my English binder and a pen. He opened my binder and the pen cap. He wrote something on a blank peice of paper and handed the binder to me.
"There you go, Caitlin-" he flashed me with a gorgeous smile. "I will see you around?" and that fast he was gone. I was... starstruck. Not in the way where I wanted to scream his name and sing his songs but in the way that I insantly fell in love with a boy who's name I had heard once ever. I opened my binder and saw 'Don't lose this again (; Justin. 883-555-1324' I smiled to myself and walked down the stairs to lunch.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this is just something I tried?
I DO NOT OWN JUSTIN BIEBER, I wish I did though!(: Hah
pleaseee comment or suscribe!?
THANKSS(: