"Billie, This Is So Wrong, but I Love You."

Chapter Twenty Four.

"Clara? Clara? Clara!" I could hear Natalie Grace screaming. "See doctor? You ruined her when you said you'd take Jakob away."

"I'm not taking Jakob away, child protection services are. She only fainted, she'll be fine."

"Clara?"

I tried to open my eyes but my head saw swelling and swirling too much. I just groaned in a response.

"She's come to. Doctor, she's come to."

"Welcome back Clara." The doctor said slyly. I hated that man.

"Fuck off. You don't want me back."

He sighed and rolled his eyes over dramatically. He took my pulse an told me I was fine.

"You have to come back tomorrow to be admitted to the psychiatric hospital."

This infuriated me so much I screamed.

"Miss Chambers!"

"Did you even TALK to Jakob? Did you see what HE WANTS?"

"Miss Chambers, you have to calm down, or you'll get yourself into trouble."

"Just leave. I'll pack my stuff up."

"Eight o'clock tomorrow morning. Main entrance."

I gave him a knee wobbling look and he walked out of my room. I collapsed into a heap of sobs and Natalie Grace came and sat next to me, stroking my hair, her arm around my neck. I cried into her chest.

"Clara, you just completely passed out once you screamed at the doctor." She said. "Did... Did you have a bad dream or something? You seem disturbed."

"I dreamed we got taken by security guards, jumped out of a police car and roamed the streets with hand cuffs on. Maybe that's why I seemed, a little, 'disturbed'." I said bitchily.

"Okay, look, I know you're pissed, alright? But Billie has just been released and is waiting outside to be alone with you."

"I want to see him." I said, tears choking my voice. Natalie Grace nodded and stood up, talking in a soft voice to Billie outside my room. Billie nodded to her and she headed down the corridor. Billie came into my room. He cried when he saw me.

"I'm so sorry, baby."

I jumped out of the bed and onto Billie. I didn't want to let him go again. I wouldn't. I cried into his chest and he cried into my shoulder. I wrapped my slender legs tighter around Billie's waist and continued to cry.

"I won't lose you again, Clara. I'll visit you everyday. We'll stay together. I'll fight with Natalie Grace to get Jakob and you back. I'll fight with all my life."

I looked up at him and kissed him hard on the lips. Our kiss deepened and was mixed with our salty, scared tears. I opened my eyes and pulled apart from him, just staring at his face, into his eyes, searching for some clue. He meant what he just said. He meant it with all his life.

"It's my fault you're back here again. I sent you into this... This spiral of insanity... I... I'm so sorry, Clara. I just love you so much."

"You didn't, Billie, please, you didn't. Don't say that."

Billie rested me on the bed and bent down onto one knee. He fiddled around in his pocket, all the while crying breath taking sobs. He finally pulled out a navy blue velvet ring box.

"I got this today. From my mother... It was so quick, I knew it was a sign."

Billie opened the box to show me what was contained in there. Ollie's engagement ring. I gasped and tears made their way steadily down my cheeks. This time more of surprise than grief or anguish.

"Clara Isabelle Chambers, will you marry me?"

"Yes!" I cried, and Billie slipped the ring onto my finger. A perfect fit.

"I love you, Clara. Everything will be alright, I'll never leave your side, I'll love you and fight for you, forever."

I looked into his eyes again, and this time I knew he meant it.

__________________________________________________________

THE END.

I enjoyed writing this story heaps, and don't worry, there's going to be a sequel!
I'll write the sequel A.S.A.P.

Thanks to all that commented, and please, this is the last chapter, and I'll really appreaciate if you commented ONCE for the END of the story.

Please?

Thanks guys, and comment to let me know what you thought!