"Billie, This Is So Wrong, but I Love You."

Chapter Five.

"What did she say, Clara? Are you alright?" Billie asked, a hint of anxiousness in his eyes.

"Yeah, I'm fine. She asked if there was anywhere I could go, because she doesn't want me at home. I said... your house." I was a little worried about how he'd take my forwardness to staying at his house for a while.

"Sure. Okay, well it's just past here." Billie said.

Billie and I drove silently up my street, and when we went past my house I had to duck because my Uncle was waiting outside, his mobile in hand. Aunt Linda must have called him and asked for a divorce or something. I shuddered in my seat.

"Hey, Clara, it's okay now. He can't hurt you anymore."

I curled up in my seat crying. Billie pulled into his driveway and put his hand on mine. He leaned over and kissed me softly on my cheek. The tears continued to spill from my eyes, but Billie didn't care. He unbuckled my seat belt and carried me quickly into his house.

It was AMAZING.

The roofs were collages! Collages of pictures. Bands, family, friends, instruments... Everything Billie was remotely passionate about. I gasped, and Billie carefully lowered me onto the polished floorboards. His house was beautiful. I stood in front of the small stair case, looking up and admiring the roof. Many photos were of him when he was a boy, all with the same man. It was a little weird, so I decided to ask Billie who the man was.

"My father." Billie said. "Remember? I told you he died."

Billie walked into a smaller room. I followed him and gasped again.

It was full of guitars ! Everyone a different style, shape and colour. I was amazed, and surprised. On a small shelf at the back, next to a window was stacks of music books.

"Billie, this is amazing."

Billie picked up a blue electric guitar and started to strum some chords.

"This is my favourite guitar." He stated. "My father gave him to me just before he died. I call it "Blue"." Billie smiled a sad smile and began to sing a song while playing "Blue".

"Why should my fun have to end?
For me it's only the beginning
I see my friends begin to age
A short countdown to what end

Call me irresponsible
Call me habitual
But when you think of me
Do you fill your head with schemes
Better think again
'Cause no one knows

I don't want to cause no harm
But sometimes my actions hurt
Is there something I should find
To make plans for forever

Call me irresponsible
Call me habitual
But when you think of me
Do you fill your head with schemes
Better think again
'Cause no one knows

Call me irresponsible
Call me habitual
But when you think of me
Do you fill your head with schemes
Better think again
'Cause no one knows

Does it seem like all your memories fade
You soak up knowledge to fill the space
And still my answer remains...
I don't know.
"

His singing was... beautiful. I had tears in my eyes but I quickly blinked them back before Billie could see them.

"That was awesome." I gushed as Billie walked past me and into the kitchen.

"Thanks." He said. "Hungry?"

_______________________________________________________

Later on I called my Aunt and she came to get me. She said we'd have to stay in a motel for the night and Billie laughed from the doorway.

"Don't be silly!" He exclaimed, smiling. "I have two guest rooms, there's plenty of room for you to stay here for a few days."

"That's nice, but, I don't think so." My Aunt said politely. "I don't really know you."

"You don't trust me and yet you let Clara stay here? C'mon, I honestly don't mind. It's better here than a motel room."

Eventually my Aunt gave in. Billie offered us his guest rooms and we stayed there for the night. My Aunt gasped at the ceilings like I did, and then got more used to them. She had packed as many clothes as she could for both of us when my Uncle had left the house an hour or so ago.

At around 12.40pm, I started to get tired and made my way up the stairs with Billie. Aunt Linda was already in a deep sleep on the couch.

"I hope you feel safer now, Clara." He said as we waited outside my guest room.

"I do, thank you Billie."

He kissed me on the lips, and I opened my mouth slightly, inviting his tongue in. Before I knew it we were rolling around on my guest bed, making out. After about twenty minutes Billie got up and shut the lights out.

"Good night, my darling." He said softly, and shut the door.