"Billie, This Is So Wrong, but I Love You."

Chapter Seven.

Billie stopped the car instantly, handing me his cell phone, ordering me to call the police, he jumped out and ran towards his house.

I couldn't watch what my Uncle was doing to her. I could feel all the tears cascading shamelessly down my face. What if he succeed? What if he killed her?

"911, what is your emergency?" The woman on the end of the line asked.

"Hello. My name is Clara Chambers. I'm witnessing an attempted murder, my Uncle is trying to kill my Aunt and... Teacher." She asked for the address and I gave it to her.

"They're on the way right this minute."

I crumpled up into my seat again, crying, each tear filled with more emotion than the previous. What sick bastard would kill his wife on the open street? I couldn't stand it any longer. I went to help Billie fight. I opened the car door and charged for him. That sick son of a bitch must be stopped. Before I knew anything, my head had hit my Uncle's stomach in full force. He fell flat onto the ground. One second too late. He'd shot my Aunt. And then himself.

"Aunt Linda! No!" I ran over to her side, pushing my hand onto her wound.

"It... It's no use, Clara." Her voice was so strained. "Just know I - I - Love you. I always have. Stay here with Billie Joe. Please, stay with Billie." She rolled her eyes back, and her head fell effortlessly onto the ground.

"I love you Aunt Linda. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry. You did - did - d - nothing wrong. I love you, Clara."

Her eyes closed. Blood appeared from her mouth. She stopped breathing. She died.

"Oh! Oh... Billie. They're both dead! She's dead!"

Tears coated my face, my mascara stained my cheeks. My only family were gone. My only family all died. My parents, my grandparents, and now my aunt and uncle. I was a cause of bad luck. I couldn't hurt Billie too.

He came over to me slowly as the ambulance and police cars came. He embraced me and I cried loudly into his shirt.

"I can't hurt you too. I won't." I muttered into his chest. "Every person I love dies. I cannot let you die too."

"You won't make me die, I promise Clara."

"I can't stay with you. Put me away. Put me away. Put me away." I kept muttering the same 3 words, over and over. The ambulance zipped up both my Uncle and Aunt into a body bag, and the second one took Billie and I to the hospital. I continued to mutter the words, and Billie attempted to calm me.

Never.

I never would. I never could.

Not until they took me away.

Not until I stopped killing.