Sequel: Our Love
Status: Redoing!

Young Love

Two.

Namid woke silently the next morning. She was excited for the bon fire that was happening and also spending time with her grandfather as well. She hadn’t spent much time with her grandfather since she had lived so far away.

“Rise and shine, sunshine.” A soft voice called out in the hallway, Chayton’s head popped inside Namid’s room and smile slightly at the drowsy Namid.

“Hey Grandpa.” She called out tiredly, Namid rubbed the corner of her eyes, as Chayton walked over to Namid’s bed and sat at the foot of it.

“Listen sweet pea, my friend Charlie has invited us over for lunch later today and I wanted to ask if you wanted to go, his daughter, Bella, is apparently also going to bon fire and offered to take you afterwards. What do you think?” Chayton asked softly, Namid sighed and laid back down in her bed.

“Sound fine, Papa. When are we leaving?” She said, she had hoped that she could spend time with Kim once she picked her up, but she would see her at the bon fire.

“Well, it’s about nine and a quarter.” He said, Namid looked at him confusedly, “Nine twenty five.” He cleared up, Namid nodded. “So we should leave around eleven thirtyish.”

“Okay sound good, Grandpa.” Namid said. Chayton smiled lightly and his eyes watered lightly. “Grandpa what’s wrong?”

“Oh, you just look so much like your mother it’s scary! Soon you will be older and boys will start to like you and you just growing up so quickly!” Chayton blubbered.

“Grandpaaaaa, boys are icky! They have cooties.” Namid said laughing, Chayton laughed also.

“Damn straight they do, and don’t you forget it!” Chayton said, he stood up from her bed and stretched slightly. He smiled at her and started to walk out of her room.

Once he left Namid called, “You’re just as weird as I remember.” Both Chayton and Namid laughed.

~~~

“Bella, you sure have out done yourself yet again.” Chayton said, patting his stomach. Bella, Charlie’s daughter, blushed slightly and started clearing the table. She had made some type of pasta that Namid like. Both Charlie and Bella were very nice people, Charlie was the head of the Forks Police Department and Bella was a senior in high school. Chayton had already asked if Bella babysat kids, Namid had been slightly embarrassed at that.

“Well kiddos, it looks to be around the time you should be heading to you little party.” Charlie said.

Chayton smiled and turned to Namid, “Now remember what we talked about…” He said.

“Right, stranger danger, and stick with Bella or Kim.” She said, she stood up from the table and started putting on her coat.

“Okay now, stay with the group, stay above the influence, and just say no.” Chayton said hurriedly. Namid had no idea what he was talking about, but she knew just to agree anyways.

“Don’t worry; I’ll keep a watch out for her.” Bella chimed in. Chayton smiled lightly and gave Namid a hug.

“Have fun, be safe.” He called, Namid waved on her way to the car. “No kissing boys.”

“Ewwww!” Namid called out from the passenger’s seat.

~~~

The ride to the beach was uneventful, Bella asked questions about Namid, and she answered. Once they had gotten there it became eventful. A boy, Jacob came and practically pounced on Bella he was very friendly and chipper around them, but from the looks the others gave him she guessed that it was Bella that made him like that.

As soon as sat by the fire Kim immediately spotted her and started walking towards her, with a boy in tow.

“Hey Namikins!” Kim said, standing in front of her. Namid looked up at her and glared, not liking the nickname. Kim just smiled. “Oh! This is Jared!”

“Hey there pretty lady!” The boy said, Namid looked up to see a very tall Native American looking down at her. He was holding Kim’s hand while also reaching out his other hand, wanting Namid to shake it.

Namid looked questionably at it, and then turned to Kim and ran to her, holding on to Kim’s legs, blushing.

The others around them were laughing quietly at the young girl’s shyness. Kim looked down at Namid and gave her a reassuring smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh, I have so much going on. Sorry about the late updates.