Sequel: Our Love
Status: Redoing!

Young Love

Seven.

School was starting in one week and Paul was not happy about that. He is going to be a high school senior and Namid was going to be a fourth grader. Talk about an age gap! When he woke up and noticed how soon it was coming up all Paul could feel is dread. Paul was so used to waking up every morning and going to see her at eight or nine, now he has to wait until three in the afternoon to see her! Not depressing at all. He quickly got dressed, got into his old rusty car and headed towards Namid's house as quickly as possible.

When he got there a few minutes later he saw her already waiting for him at the door dressed for the day. His heart swelled at the sight of her. His little Nami.

"Hey Namid! How was your night last night?" He questioned while jumping out of his car.

"Good," She replied. "I had mashed potatoes and broccoli. But I only at the potatoes." He laughed and smiled at her answer.

"Sounds delicious. Have you had breakfast yet?" She shook her head. "Hungry now?" She nodded. "What do you want?" She shrugged. "Woah, stop talking so much!" She smiled and ran up and gave him a hug.

"Oh Paul." Was all she said.

"Oh Namid." He mimicked.

"Cereal okay?" She asked, he nodded in reply.

When they were sitting at the kitchen table both eating their respective cereals, Lucky Charms for Namid and Captain Crunch for Paul, they began to talk about what they were going to do today.

"So another tea party or what?" He asked.

"No, no tea parties today." She said softly.

"Well, what do you want to do then?" He questioned.

"Do guys like to play dress up or tea party time?" Namid asked with a disbelieving look on her face.

"Well not really. Sometimes we do!" He said quickly, she just snorted in return. "I'm happy just being with you! No girly game could ruin that."

"But I know guys like to boy games like Cops and Robbers or other things like bugs and getting dirty." She shivered at the last part.

"Yeah a 10 year old would think that's awesome, but I am 17 I have a bit more maturity." He said confidently.

"Really," She replied. Paul got the feeling she didn't believe him.

"How about this, we can go to First Beach and hang out down there. Build sandcastles and look for rocks and shells?" He asked her, begging in his mind that she agree. He needed a break from tea parties.

"You want to do that?" She said slowly, he nodded. "Okay, but you have to ask Grandpa." Shit.

/-/

Namid was already inside Chayton's office asking while Paul was pacing outside the closed door silently giving himself a pep talk.

With the whole doors open policy, no being in the house alone with each other, and now Paul pacing behind a closed door giving himself a pep talk for having to speak to Chayton about taking Namid out this felt exactly like when Paul was dating someone his own age. Just with no romantic attraction.

This is so silly! Namid was his imprint! Chayton knew this and he also knew that Paul could never hurt her either why all the rules?

"Chayton I am taking you granddaughter to first beach because I cannot take another tea party!" He said in his mind, yeah that would go along so well. Paul kept on running different ways to tell Chayton but all he could see is himself turning into a large wolf because his mood was all kinds of crazy.

Calm down, calm down!

Namid opened the door and stood in front of Paul. He stopped pacing and looked at her. She gave him a tight smile and nodded towards the door. He sighed deeply and walked into the room.

"Paul." Chayton stated.

"Chayton." Paul echoed. Chayton raised his eyebrow almost challenging him. Such a dumbass Paul scolded himself. Not good.

"I hear that you want to take Namid to the beach."

"Uh, yes sir."

"I thought I told you that you were to only to hang out with Namid around the house when I was here. I didn't give permission for outside things." Chayton said.

"With all due respect. I am her imprinter, she is my imprint. I love her beyond all and I could never hurt her." Paul said slowly, willing himself to calm down. This isn't going very well.

"I have decided that Namid and you can go to the beach," Paul's insides were jumping in joy! Freedom! "But I am coming with." Hell no. Paul felt anger bubble up in his chest. His hands started to shake. Calm down he screamed in his head. He put his hands behind his back to hide the fact they were shaking. Chayton couldn't see that.

"I'm sorry sir but I am going to take her out on my own. I can do this by myself I don't need a chaperone. I don't mean to be demanding but I'm not going to hurt her. She is my imprint. Not to mention I am a shape shifter and I can protector better than anyone else, even her old grandfather." Paul snapped. He reviewed what he just said and winched. I am in so much trouble, stupid me and my big mouth!

Chayton sighed. "Alright, you can go." Paul smiled. "But you aren't driving her or anything. Just walking."

"But that is three miles away!" Paul cried. That would take forever!

"Okay then, I'll drive you two." Chayton said smiling. Paul's eyes widened and he shook his head quickly.

"Uh, beggars can't be choosers. See ya!" Paul called and started leaving the room. He walked to the front room and saw Namid already in her coat and was putting on her shoes.

"Let's go babycakes!" Paul said and opened the door for her. Closing the door behind him they started their way to the beach.
♠ ♠ ♠
RRRRReview:P