Pieces of the Soul

Image

An angel is born in Heaven. Name Marcus. The gods send him to earth because he is meant to fulfill his destiny. But when he spends his first days figuring out what he is meant to do with his time here, he realises his appearance is changing into a horrific vampire. At first he thinks that his soul has gone evil but when he realises that he is still the angel he once was he starts shutting himself out. He convinces himself that the world he now lives in is evil because it has made him this way. For many months of this new life while his soul is now trapped inside a devil’s body, he cry’s to the gods in heaven to send him back. He knows he will never make the world he lives in a peaceful place and will never be back to his old self ever again. After many years of sorrImage Addressow and depression from this new life, he is forced to return to civilisation. At first the taste for human blood comes to a surprise to him, because for the past decade he has been feeding off animals and he hasn’t been around people from when he first came.

As he tries to adapt to this new life style, only feeding on animals instead of humans, he starts school at age 17. This is his age on earth. Angels live longer in heaven so a year on earth is 3 years for angels in heaven. Although he may look 17 in heaven he is actually 51 years old. Angels live longer than humans so their years are shorter.

After everything he finds difficult to overcome he meets a young girl named Estelle that goes to his school. He is amazed by her beauty and can’t understand why he is so fascinated by her. At first Estelle is annoyed by Marcus because he stares at her. But after a while she gets used to his compony and is drawn to him in a reason she doesn’t understand.