Status: slow active

Power or Love?

The truth

A date with Frank can this be happening? I mean he is cute but I really shouldn’t get close to him. Wait till he sees what’s hidden under this mask he will run for cover. He doesn’t know why it’s there no one does. I’m one of the oldest witches alive. I’m the second of the first line. My father was the first witch conceived by sinan. I was his first born child I’m older then the hills and I’ve had these scars since I was six hundred. Most witches from that time are long dead. I’ve tried every potion and every black spell but nothing can heal these marks. No demon curse I’ve found can cure it either it’s such an old dark spell and I don’t have a clue what it was.

I really wanted this to work but I couldn’t be with someone who I’d fall in love with and he would leave me when he found out the truth. I decided I would tell him but if it leaked out I would kill him it’s only fair. I walked up to my room and prepared for my date. I put on a black clock and a dark blue shirt I pick a very light blue colored mask. It reminded me of ice. I slid a pair of skinny jeans on and converse and zapped myself into Franks living room. Waiting for someone to answer the door is for the birds.

“Frank?”

“Make yourself at home I’ll just be a moment”

I heard frank fumble and then a loud crash. I couldn’t help but snicker at his temper tantrum. He zapped himself right in front of me in nothing but a pair of jeans.

“What is so funny?” He asked smiling.

“You and your temper tantrum”

“Oh like you’ve never had one”

“Your right I threw one about a week ago because of you”

“Why me?”

“Because no one likes me. I’ve always been a loner then this little boy suddenly takes
interest in me”

“Well you can leave if you don’t like me it won’t hurt my feeling”

“But I do like you that was the problem. Here come with me”

He took my hand and I transported us to an undersea cave. I watched him gasp before he
thought enough to use a spell to breathe. I had used a spell for gills as soon as I hit the water he copied me.

“Warn me next time”

“A witch should always be prepaid. Didn’t Danica teach you anything?”

“Yeah but I never really cared about what she had to say.”

“Why did you brink me here?”

“I wanted to show you something but I didn’t want anyone else to accidently see.”

“That would be?”

“This”

I slid my fingers under my mask slowly. I was so nervous. The last time I was without a mask in public I was the joke of the town. I slowly slide it off revealing my scared flesh. I heard him gasp as I cast my eyes toward the ground. This was probably the biggest sign of weakness you can show in our world and I just did it for a guy I barely know. I felt his hands touch my face and a soft mumble leave his lips.

“Beauty like this should not be hidden Gerard”

“I’m hideous Frank. Look at me I’m scared so bad”

“Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.”

“Stop trying to be nice I can handle the truth.”

“You won’t the truth. You perfect and if these scars bother you so much I think I have a book
at home with a cure for it”

“There is no cure I’ve tried everything”

“Danica had a scar similar to this once it was a demons curse but this spell cured it.
Please just let me try”

“Fine”

I was drug back into his house my mask barely on. I don’t know why he insists on trying
this it’s not going to work. I know it won’t this thing is incurable.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments??? subscribes???
xo
K