Sequel: What the Frank
Status: THE END!

Oh Em Gee

Ke$ha sound like she's chokin on a ***

Gerard’s P.O.V

“Wake up in the morning’ feeling’ like P. Diddy…” Said Ke$ha’s terrible voice from my alarm clock. I groaned and threw it across the room and it hit the wall and smashed. Her voice sounds like she’s choking on a dick. I got up and took off my Mickey Mouse shirt and Sponge Bob boxers and grabbed a towel and stalked across the hall to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror at the dark circles under my eyes. I splashed some water on my face and got in the shower. When I was washing my hair I got shampoo in my eyes and fell out of the shower and pulled the shower curtain with me. Ugh this is gonna be a long ass day. I got up and put the shower curtain back up and washed the shampoo outta my eyes. Then when I grabbed the soap I dropped it and when I looked for it I stepped on it and slipped and hit my back on the faucet/ God dammit all to hell. I’m sure I have a bruise on my back now. I shut the water off and dried off while trying to avoid the fist shaped bruise on my stomach. You see me and my girlfriend Lindsey got in a fight last night and she punched me in the stomach, because apparently I looked at her sister’s ass. I was fucking asleep!! I brushed my teeth and wrapped the towel around my waist and walked back to my room and blow-dry my hair and put on a very thin line of eyeliner. Then I put on deodorant and my favorite boxers, my Stewie Griffin boxers, I fucking love that little demon! I put on my black skinny jeans, my black converse, and my long sleeve black and gray stripped shirt. As I walked downstairs I grabbed my book bag, coffee, can’t forget my coffee, my keys and a pack of smokes. I threw it all in the car and gulped down my coffee and smoked a cigarette and zoomed to my girlfriend’s house. She skipped out and hummed that stupid song that she knows I hate, she’s just trying to piss me off.
“Good morning sweetie!” she said smiling and kissed me on the cheek.
“Mornin’ babe” I said smiling and sped to school.
I pulled up in the school parking like almost crashing into 2 parked cars and my principle, who pissed her pants. As the principle tried to cover up her wet spot on her pants and tried to walk into school I put out my cigarette and grabbed my shit and strutted into school with Lindsey .
♠ ♠ ♠
HI.
This is OUR new story.
Please comment.
^.^