Sequel: What the Frank
Status: THE END!

Oh Em Gee

Boners and Old Lady Tits

“Dear God” I said and felt my uh…well you know rise up. I panicked because I could hear footsteps coming towards my room. I thought of everything from old ladies in bikinis to my mother naked…well that seems to do the trick. Now that image is forever burned into my memory, Jesus Christ. Luckily whoever was coming down the hall went into Mikey’s room. I laid on my bed for a few more hours before falling asleep.

~~Morning~~

I woke up and did my normal routine, just as I was about to start up my car Lindsey called and said she was sick and wasn’t coming to school. That was odd because she never misses out on school, I hope she’s alright. I drove to school and the principal stood on the stairs glaring at me. I simply smiled and skipped into school. I met up with ‘Corn Dog’ in the gym again and then slowly walked to class so we were both late, but I didn’t care because I liked pissing Brandon off.

~~Lunch~~

I sat down with my lunch which consisted of two hotdogs, a bag of Doritos, an apple, and a little cup of strawberry ice cream. I looked across the cafeteria at that Frank kid only to see him eating a hotdog with the topping of a pizza on it and later he vomited in the trash can beside him. I scrunched up my face in disgust and looked away. I looked at Bert and he was staring at me with his face full of shock and amusement.
“What?” I asked him confused. Bert busted out laughing and his soda came outta his nose. I laughed at him and he told me to shut the fuck up.
“Dude you had awesome sex last night!” He shouted and the jocks turned around and gave me thumbs up and I blushed.
“Uh…..I guess I did” I said shyly and ate the rest of my food.
“Where’s your girlfriend or ex-girlfriend now?” asked Bert
“I don’t know she told me she was sick.”
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this is short but I wrote it at 6 am damnit!