Sequel: What the Frank
Status: THE END!

Oh Em Gee

I do the impossible.

I groaned a little and puked, again in the trash can. I stuck my head out and felt awful while I trudged back to Aiden, hand on my tummy.
"Frankie are you okay?"he placed a thin hand on my shoulder. I nodded a little and let out a long sigh.
"I've been feeling like this for the past few days and bleh."I made a gagging motion.
"Are you gonna go to the doctors?"he cocked an eyebrow.
"Nahh.. I have a pretty weak immune system so I catch shit like this all the time."I shrugged a little and he laughed.
"Alright, whatever."
*Three weeks later*
I still felt the same, eating the strangest things and vomiting after.I didn't wanna pay like $50.00 just for a check up to find out I have a stomach virus, I mean what a waste. I was thinking about it while I walked to Aiden's house, I was sleeping over.
I opened his front door."FRANK HAS ARRIVED!"I giggled and shouted. Aiden walked in, looking like I woke him up. I giggled more. He rolled his eyes and hugged me before taking my bag and bringing it into his room. I flopped down on his bed and grinned,kicking my feet around.
"What to do..What to- What the hell?Is that a preggonancy test I see?"I raised my eyebrows and reached for it while Aiden started laughing.
"Its my mom's. I found it on the counter so I guess I may have a baby sibling on the way or some shit.
"Why the hell would you take it and keep it?"
"I don't know.."he looked off to the side for a moment and then came back to earth and started laughing."I was gonna make you take it."
"Me?Why me?!!"I laughed.
"Cause you're the most feminine person I know, and plus it'd be funny."he grinned and took it out of the package."The bathroom is over there."he pointed and stuck out his tongue.I took it and rolled my eyes before going to the bathroom and locking the door.I ran a hand through my hair and did as the instructions said and then waited.About five minutes later I looked down and there it was.

A little pink plus sign.
♠ ♠ ♠
He's dooomed.
Oh well.