Sequel: What the Frank
Status: THE END!

Oh Em Gee

Oh Shit

Lindsey broke up with me for the millionth time! She also had a little bump under her shirt, I guess she gained weight. My phone rang and I went to answer it, and almost killed myself in the process.

“Hello?” I answered

“Hi Gerard its Lindsey, could you take me to the hospital?” she asked me worried.

“Um sure, are you okay?” I asked her

“Yea I’m fine” she said

“Okay I’ll be there in a few minutes” I said and hung up the phone. I looked for my car keys everywhere but still couldn’t find them. I’m gonna go ask mom is she’s seen them. I opened their bedroom door only to find them in their underwear kissing passionately. I was frozen in shock and I stood there with my mouth agape. My parents stopped and looked at me with wide eyes and hurriedly covered up with a blanket.

I ran out and just grabbed my mom’s keys from the counter. I sped to Lindsey’s house, way over the speed limit, and stopped in front of her house and honked the horn. She walked down her steps and got in the car. We drove to the hospital and sat in the waiting room.

“So what’s wrong with you?” I asked her

“Um well I’m not sure.” She said looking down

“Lindsey Ballato?” called out the nurse. Lindsey got up and walked into the back. About thirty minutes passed and she finally walked back out. She looked pale and she was carrying this black thing in her hand
.
“Um Gerard?” she said with her voice shaking.

“Yea?” I asked her worried

“I’m um……Gerard I’m pregnant!” she said quickly in one breath.

“What?!” I screamed not believing what she said.

“I’m pregnant” she said. I started panicking and pacing the room, and finally I curled up in the fetal position in the middle of the room and started crying.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh shit