Sequel: What the Frank
Status: THE END!

Oh Em Gee

Tuna & Pizza.

I walked out of the bathroom, the pregnancy test still in my hand, wide eyed, sweating. I heard Aiden laughing but my facial expression stayed the same.
“Dude!What's it say!?”Aiden ran in, grinning. I shook my head still distant. He shook my shoulder.
“Um.. Frank?”I nodded. “You okay?”I shook my head. “What's wrong?”
“I-I...Its positive!”I bit my lip and started crying.
Aiden just stood there like what the fuck. I showed it to him while still crying.
“Oh my.. W.. That's frigging impossible!”He took it from me and I hugged my torso.
“I can't believe it! HOW?!”I licked my bottom lip and shrugged.
“Are you like... A transvestite or something?”
“No!?!”
“Well then how did you get pregnant if you have a penis?!”
I started crying more. “I-I-I d-d-don't k-know!”He wrapped his arms around my chest and rubbed my back.
“Don't worry Frank, everything will be fine..You just gotta calm down.. we'll figure out what's wrong..”I rubbed my eyes.
“Everything is NOT fine!Everything's horrible because I'm some sorta freak who's pregnant with Gerard Way's kid and how am I supposed to tell him that when his girlfriend is a psycho bitch from Hell who's already out to get me?!”I growled and ran my hands through my hair before letting my head hit his chest.
“I'm tired.”I looked up at Aiden.
“Wow. Mood swings.”He giggled and I couldn't help but roll my eyes and smile a little.
“Let's go and plan out how to tell him alright?”I nodded.
“Sounds good to me, if there's tuna and pizza involved.”
“Eww.. Gross!”I laughed and grabbed his hand before pulling him into the living room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Rawripar.