Sequel: What the Frank
Status: THE END!

Oh Em Gee

Your shallow concept .Help yourself, I hope you choke and die

I walked into the cafeteria and sat down at my usual table, with Aiden. I felt somebody grab the back of my shirt and pull me up, I looked up and saw Aiden.
“Frank, you gotta tell Gerard.”
“I don't wanna anymore. I can raise the baby on my own.”I frowned.
“Well he should still be told that he's going to be a daddy.”
I let out a long sigh and nodded. “Alright I'll do it. Tomorrow.”I turned my head away from him.
“Uh uh uh, Frank go over there and tell him right now or I will kick your little ass.”I rolled my eyes but stood up
Nervously, I walked over to the table where all the popular kids sat. I chewed on my lip and sat down next to Gerard. He lifted his head and narrowed his eyes.
“What do you want, Iero?” What the fuck did I do to deserve that attitude?
“I need to tell you something, Way.”I used the same tone of voice and crossed my arms over my chest.
“Well go ahead, I'm waiting.”he turned his body to face me and I couldn't help but mentally squeal at how gorgeous he was..
“I..Do you remember that big party not that long ago?When everybody was drunk and shit?” he nodded slowly.
“Well, I'm pretty sure you remember what we did..”He wrinkled his nose and I frowned more. But he nodded so I continued.
“Well..I don't know h-h-how b-b-but....But....But..”
“Spit it out!”the guy next to him said. I growled a little and bit my lip.
“I'm pregnant.”
“You. Frank Iero. The guy with a penis. Is pregnant.”Gerard said slowly. I nodded, very serious.
His small,soft lips turned into a huge grin and he started laughing. The rest of the students turned to look with raised eyebrows.
“This..This faggot, claims he's pregnant with my kid!!!”he snorted and laughed. The rest of the cafeteria erupted in laughter. My face turned red and my eyes grew wet.
“I'm serious! S-Stop it you asshole!”I felt the warm tears trickle down my cheeks. He turned t look down at me again.
“Look kid, I know you want me, but I'm straight. What we did that night was a total mistake and I'm sorry if I got your hopes up. But telling me that you're preggos so I'll stay around is like, the lamest thing ever.”He started giggling again “Pregnant. HA.”
My face got hot and red. I hissed a little and stood up. “You self absorbed bastard! Don't call me a faggot, when you're the one who kissed me first, and fucked me in the ass!You may be cute but you aren't cute enough to say all that shit.”I smacked him across the face, hard, and the whole place went silent.
“How dare you!How fucking dare you!”I screamed at him. I let out a loud cry and stormed out, crying my eyes out in the hallway.
Around twenty minutes later,I lifted my head up a little and wiped my eyes with the sleeve of my hoodie. I sniffled a few times and ran a hand through my hair before walking into the rest room and puking my guts out.
This was gonna be a long 9 months.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gerard you're a dickweed in this chapter o-o
Chapter title : Pretty Handsome Awkward|The Used