Sequel: What the Frank
Status: THE END!

Oh Em Gee

SCREW YOU

I walked out the front door of my house, while death glaring the ground.
Screw Gerard Way.
Screw him and his dickface.
I looked up at the sun and sighed. It was so God damn hot..
I put a hand on my tummy for a second before continuing the long walk. I scanned around the area and who do I see? Gerard Way. That's who. In his friggin fancy ass car, rolling down his window, the slight summer breeze blowing his hair a little, making him look fucking sexy.
Ugh.
I saw him look at me and slow down a little. Fuck.
“Frank can I give you a ride to school?”he asked all polite and fake. I shot him a glare and said,
“No, fuck off,”while continuing to walk.
“Please, your supposedly pregnant and pregnant people aren’t supposed to be on their feet very often, and they’re not supposed to be in the heat either.”
“Well…..okay..”I bit my lip and gave in, walking to the other side of the car.
I was only doing this because I wanted to protect my baby.
I looked out the window and ignored him.
When we got to the school I put my hand on the door but heard a small click.
“Why did you just lock me in here with you?”I frowned .
“Do you have any proof yet?”
“I threw away the fucking pregnancy test!I'll take another one and show it to you, just leave me alone!”I growled and hugged my knees to my chest.
He drove over to a small store around 5 minutes away.
I heard the door unlock and I ran out.
Maybe I can run to the school.
I made it across the street before I felt a hand grab me by the arm. Really hard!!
“Ow let go of my fucktard!!!That hurts!”I whimpered. He ignored me and pulled me back to the store. We walked in and I found the isle where they kept all the baby shit. I found a pregnancy test and ripped it open.
“What the hell are you doing?”I unzipped my pants and turned so he couldn't see me. I pissed on the stick and then zipped my pants up again. I turned towards him and we waited.
When the pink plus sign showed up I shoved it in his face.
“HA.I told you meany!!”His mouth just gaped.
“H-How?!” I shrugged.
“My work here is done.”I walked away from him and back to the school.
I wonder what's gonna happen today..
♠ ♠ ♠
Short I know, but my cowriter wanted to write the next part..