Sequel: What the Frank
Status: THE END!

Oh Em Gee

Why Don't You Love Me?

I was in a complete loss for words when the test came out positive. After Frank left I took two pregnancy tests into the bathroom with me and I peed on the first one; it came out negative. I peed on the second one, that too came out negative. Maybe he really is pregnant. I ran out of the store and into my car and I sped off to school, almost crashing into a building doing so, thank God no one else was on the road. Once I got to school I ran inside and saw Frank standing in the hall talking to that Aiden kid.
“Frank can I talk to you for a second?” I asked him out of breath. He gave me a weird look.
“No you asshole, now get away from me!” he shouted while turning his back to me. Then I grabbed his arm and jerked him around so he was facing me.
“Frank I really need to talk to you.”
“Fine, what do you want?” he snapped at me.
“"Frank listen, I'm really sorry. I've just been really stressed this whole week and I wasn't expecting you to come up to me and say that. I mean I don't even really know you..But that baby inside of you is mine as well as yours and I'm responsible for it too. I’ll help you take care of it and shit, and during the pregnancy I'll do anything you want me to do. I'm really, really sorry.” he looked really unimpressed with my words.
“Ugh okay” he sighed and I frowned. Did he think I didn’t really mean it?
“Frank I’m not lying I’m really telling the truth” I said trying to convince him.
“I never said you were.” He said flatly while he stood there picking at his short nails.
“Frank why are you acting like this? You usually have a cheery disposition!” I said confused
“Why the fuck do you think I’m acting like this?!” he screamed at me and turned and walked away with Aiden. I sat there dumbfounded at his behavior.

~~~ After School~~~
I was riding home when I saw Frank walking again. I feel really bad for him because its even hotter that it was this morning and plus he was sweating and he looked like he was going to collapse.
“Frank get in the car” I ordered and he walked faster.
“No!” he panted and whipped the sweat off his forehead. I knew he was going to keep declining my offer so I took it upon myself to completely stop the car, pick Frank up even thought he was kicking and screaming , and I placed him in my car and locked the doors.
“Let me out!” he squealed
“No, now tell me where you live” I said calmly.
“No! I’m not telling you anything!” he screamed and folded his arms like s five year old.
“Fine then we could go back to my place and talk.” I said smiling
“NO! NO! Okay I’ll tell you where I live” he said quickly.
“1155 Brooks Ave” he said quickly but I found the street instantly.
“Cool that’s like 4 blocks down from my house!” I said smiling and he looked terrified.
“Um….yea okay could you unlock my door?!” he shouted.
“Oh sorry” I said softly and unlocked the door, and as soon as I did he hopped out the car and ran into his house.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if its shitty
and WE NEED COMMENTS PEOPLE!
title from Why Don't You Love Me? by Beyonce

btw I did this at liek 3 AM so I should at least get 1 comment!