Sequel: What the Frank
Status: THE END!

Oh Em Gee

Having a desire, craving, or need for food; feeling hunger.

Stupid stalker Gerard.
I slammed the front door shut and slid down, panting.
I would've enjoyed these rides and everything before but right now I was supposed to be mad at him. I crawled over to the window and looked out to see him drive away. Slowly.I stood up when he was out of sight and let out a little sigh of relief.
I didn't know why but I let out a little squeal of delight. I went to the kitchen and frowned when I found that we were out of food. I shifted a little and looked again.
Fuck, now what was I supposed to do.
I didn't wanna go out to the Grocery store, but I was really hungry.. Hm... Maybe Gerard could actually help me.. I got the phone book out and looked up 'Way'.I dialed the number and waited.
“Hello?”this didn't sound like Gerard..
“Uhm, hi, is Gerard there?”
“Yeah.. Who is this?”
“Frank.”
“Frank Iero, the kid who claims he's pregnant?”I heard laughter.
“I am pregnant.Go ask Gerard. And while you're at it give him the God damn phone!”Preggo people are not nice when they're hungry..I heard movement and a little bit of talking.
“Frank?”
“Hi Gerard.”
“Hi, are you okay?Why are you calling? Do you need something?Are you hurt?”He sounded like my mom..
“Actually, I do need something.”
“And that is?”
“Well you see, I'm awful hungry, and there is no food at my house. And I don't feel like going to the grocery store.”
“So?Do you want me to come and get ya?”
“Yes please.”
“Alright.. Uh, I'll be there in like ten minutes..”
“Okay bye.”
“Bye.”
I hung up the phone and sat down on the couch. My tummy hurt a lot and it didn't help that I was starving.
About ten minutes later I heard a car horn and sat up quickly. I walked out and opened his car door.
“What're you in the mood for?”
“McDonald's.”I replied quietly, looking out the window.
“Well, uhm, I don't really have money so can we just go back to my place?”
I looked over at him, eyes all wide.
“I..Fine...”I frowned and bit my lip.
I looked down at my hands while he drove to his house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title chapter is the definition of hungry.