Sequel: What the Frank
Status: THE END!

Oh Em Gee

Teeth Marks on my Penis

We pulled up to my house and the front door was open which was odd. We walked in and I went upstairs to put my jacket in my closet, but it felt like someone was in the room. I said on my bed and someone touched my arm. I screamed like a little girl and turned around see Lindsey.
“What the hell are you doing here?!” I screamed while putting my hand over my racing heart.
“Who are you with!? Your new girlfriend!? I saw you pull up with someone!” she screamed.
“What are you talking about?! I don’t have a new girlfriend!” I screamed now standing up.
“I saw you come in here with someone!” she screamed and ran downstairs.
“Lindsey what are you doing!” I screamed running after her. Once she got downstairs she stopped with her mouth hanging wide open.
“Y-you’re here with the fag?!” she squealed.
“Hey don’t you fuckin’ call me a fag!” shouted Frank who had just made himself a sandwich.
“I can call you whatever I want!” she screamed and turned around and shoved me.
“Hey what was that for!” I asked putting my arms in the air.
“Is that why you broke up with me, because you were a fucking faggot!?” she screamed
“Hey woah, first of all I’m not gay and I broke up with your because you were a fucking bitch!” I screamed back at her. She looked back at me shocked. And then she turned all her attention to Frank.
“You….you fucking fag! You made him break up with me!” she screamed and stormed towards him.
“Hey get the fuck away from me I didn’t do anything!” he screamed and put his hands up in defense. She ran towards him and took a swing but she missed and ran into the fridge. Frank moved beside me and Lindsey lunged for him but he moved too quickly and he landed face first in my crotch and she bet down. I screamed and pushed her off me. I ran upstairs to bandage up my mangled penis.
“You bit him in the dick?!” Screamed Frank
“Sure, maybe now he won’t be able to fuck your faggot ass!” she screamed.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh thats gotta hurt!
comments anyone?
subscribers?????
something!
oh well
comment for bitch fights please!