Sequel: What the Frank
Status: THE END!

Oh Em Gee

Ooooooh. That's gotta hurt.

“Oh no you didn'."I ran up behind her and jumped on her back. I started pulling on her hair while she ran around and screamed.
"Bitch, I will teach you to mess with me!"I yelled in her ear. She shook me off and kicked me in the stomach. I whimpered and put my hand over it.
"I HOPE YOUR GOD DAMN BABY DIES!"She went to kick it again but I grabbed her heel and pulled her down.

I climbed on top of her back and started smacking her and pushing her head into the ground."YOU FUCKING BITCH. DON'T YOU DARE TRY AND KILL MY BABY OR I WILL CUT YOU!"
All of a sudden she jumped up and I fell backwards. I looked up and she ran in the kitchen. She came back with a motherfucking knife in her hand!I jumped up and ran up the stairs.
"GERARD!"I screeched. He looked up and I hid behind him.
“PSYCHO BITCH HAS A KNIFE!”I whimpered a little and he slammed the door shut.
“Your girlfriend is really a fucking bitch. Jesus.”
“She isn't my girlfriend!”he screamed.I took a step back.
“I WILL BE WHEN I'M DONE WITH THAT QUEER!”“GET OUT HERE FAGGOT!” she screamed stabbing the knife into the door. Then everything was quiet.
“I guess its over..” I said relieved and sat on Gerard’s bed.“So is your penis okay?” I asked and he laughed.
“I know how perverted that sounds but is it?” I asked smiling, and just as he was about to answer Lindsey came into the room and ran towards me. She tripped over a pair of dirty boxers and the knife ended up I Gerard’s dick. ouch I called an ambulance and the police. Once they got here me and Lindsey were still fighting and they arrested her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short I know, ._.